aberdeen-music

Club NME @ Moshulu - Starts Tuesday 7th Nov

Jamesy

So who dj's this?

I don't understand what Club NME is about. Except that they have bands playing.

Just seems like another franchise to me-using the name so NME readers will go.

Christy Prais opened up the night and I took over after however long I spent pissing about downstairs :D

Clubnight with bands playing, music policy of indie/dancey/rock sorta fun. The bands you'd read about in the NME are the bands you'd expect to hear sort of thing if that makes sense? CSS, Muse, The Fratellis, My Chemical Romance, The Smiths, Gnarls Barkley, Metric, etc.etc. You get the idea non?

Drinks promos on the night also as indicated on the flyers.

Polytechnic were really good at this weeks night, very tight band with their sound properly sorted onstage. I Was A Cub Scout were less my sort of thing but it's been a while since I've seen a drummer nailing a kit so hard that the sound guy had to keep turning everything else up 'cause he was drowning it out :D

Christy Prais opened up the night and I took over after however long I spent pissing about downstairs :D

Clubnight with bands playing, music policy of indie/dancey/rock sorta fun. The bands you'd read about in the NME are the bands you'd expect to hear sort of thing if that makes sense? CSS, Muse, The Fratellis, My Chemical Romance, The Smiths, Gnarls Barkley, Metric, etc.etc. You get the idea non?

Drinks promos on the night also as indicated on the flyers.

Polytechnic were really good at this weeks night, very tight band with their sound properly sorted onstage. I Was A Cub Scout were less my sort of thing but it's been a while since I've seen a drummer nailing a kit so hard that the sound guy had to keep turning everything else up 'cause he was drowning it out :D

Ahh ok...I do trust both your tastes so perhaps I'll be tempted. If im ever out on a Tuesday that is!