aberdeen-music

Incubus.......

Camie

Does anyone have the first Dvd"incubus-volume1" im thinking of purchasing it once i get the funds but not sure. I bought "morning View sessions" and have to say its brilliant. Very laid back performance and good set list although they don't play any sogns off Fungus Amongus!

Originally posted by Camie:

:woohoo: Just over a month to go! Its gonna rock!

Any idea who's supporting aside from Brand New?

Are people going down excited to see Brand New as well as Incubus? I haven't heard that much by them but I wasn't that impressed at Lemon Tree. Apparently they've got a new direction and got a lot better since then though. Hope so! :D

Originally posted by psydoll:

Any idea who's supporting aside from Brand New?

Are people going down excited to see Brand New as well as Incubus? I haven't heard that much by them but I wasn't that impressed at Lemon Tree. Apparently they've got a new direction and got a lot better since then though. Hope so! :D

:laughing: That wasnt Brand New that was Funeral for A Friend I think who are pants compared to Brand New. Brand New's latest album is much different to their old one. Surprised that they're are support for Incubus but im excited to see Brand New too anyway!