aberdeen-music

Fight Paris New Singer

Hardcore Mel

The chances of them touring over here would appear to be slim to none last I heard due to Trustkill spending their money on promoting Bullet For My Valentine and other such bands in the US. Also, Terror's last record didn't do as well as expected and apparently Roadrunner are attempting to recoup money from Trustkill even though Terror aren't technically signed to them anymore.

Answers on a postcard...

Additional: I heard a few new Fight Paris songs the other day and they were awful. Just sounded like badly played rock 'n roll. No hardcore influence left it would seem. And their lyrics about getting drunk and fucking girls are beginning to get pretty tiresome. Never mind. They'll probably get shafted by the label soon.

Fight Paris are pretty awful, not surprising they've gone the Dire 'Rock and Motherfuckin' Roll' route, as so many American bands now seem to be.

Trustkill's highly inferior answer to Every Time I Die. :up:

I like "Paradise, Found" but they ARE a bit silly. Its all a bit "safe" too - not truly chaotic like it should be. The new Bronx record is the best punk n roll of the last few years easy.

If y'all like Fight Paris, you could try Cancer Bats - similar in vein, little heavier. Touring soon, but have brilliantly chosen the same night the Darkest Hour/Misery Signals/BTBAM tour rolls through Liverpool to play here.....

http://www.myspace.com/cancerbats

Check it. Think you'll like it.

I like "Paradise, Found" but they ARE a bit silly. Its all a bit "safe" too - not truly chaotic like it should be. The new Bronx record is the best punk n roll of the last few years easy.

If y'all like Fight Paris, you could try Cancer Bats - similar in vein, little heavier. Touring soon, but have brilliantly chosen the same night the Darkest Hour/Misery Signals/BTBAM tour rolls through Liverpool to play here.....

http://www.myspace.com/cancerbats

Check it. Think you'll like it.

Agreed on The Bronx record as evidenced by my last.fm profile :D

Cancer Bats are also pretty good though.