aberdeen-music

Genesis are back....

PaulDW

i'm sure i read somewhere that collins was retiring from live work cos he had something wrong with his ears???? or maybe he just listened to his solo back catalogue.

oh well it keeps them off the streets and out of trouble and they're not doing any harm i guess....

Should be good as long as they have someone better than hutcheonce which wouldnt be difficult

I think you're mistaking Genesis and INXS, INXS have been doing stuff since Hutchence died including a reality TV show to find a new singer, after Collins left Genesis did one more album, the hugelly underated Calling all Stations and then decided they werent making enough, sacked their singer and did nothing, waiting for Collins to come back.

Collins is a good drummer, but I believe they've been discussing with Gabriel and Hackett for the early line up to reform - which would be for the best, Collins back where he belongs - BV's and drums.

Cheers

Stuart

Guest bluesxman
Collins back where he belongs - BV's and drums.

Cheers

Stuart

No no, you are mistaken. The place Phil Collins belongs is plummeting through a bottomless shaft which is just wide enough for his body to fit through and is lined with razorblades and cotton buds tipped with vinegar and sea salt.

Ray Wilson has said that he doesn't want to take part in the reunion because his solo career is going so well. ;)

and he's far too busy with the stiltskin reunion an all!

talk about milking it his solo shows is littered with genesis numbers but everyone has to pay the rent so to speak! mind u that pair of cunts banks and rutherford did do the dirty on him!

Guest DustyDeviada
and he's far too busy with the stiltskin reunion an all!

talk about milking it his solo shows is littered with genesis numbers

Yes, I remember seeing Jester's Ray Wilson live CD and being amazed that not only was he doing loads of Genesis hits from before he joined, but he was doing Peter Gabriel solo songs too!

And not a Stiltskin "reunion", apparently he is the only original member.

No no, you are mistaken. The place Phil Collins belongs is plummeting through a bottomless shaft which is just wide enough for his body to fit through and is lined with razorblades and cotton buds tipped with vinegar and sea salt.

I would say that isn't a good enough end for the cunt. Maybe making him endure "Another day in paradise" or "Susseudio" for the rest of entire whilst plummeting through a bottomless shaft which is just wide enough for his body to fit through and is lined with razorblades and cotton buds tipped with vinegar and sea salt would be a more suitable punishment for his crimes against popular music.

Guest bluesxman
I would say that isn't a good enough end for the cunt. Maybe making him endure "Another day in paradise" or "Susseudio" for the rest of entire whilst plummeting through a bottomless shaft which is just wide enough for his body to fit through and is lined with razorblades and cotton buds tipped with vinegar and sea salt would be a more suitable punishment for his crimes against popular music.

But then the gnomelike one would possibly be distracted from the pain while no doubt assuming a misguided self belief in his genius songwriting skills. Then again the sheer repetition aspect may get to him even.