aberdeen-music

anyone ever get bored of complicated women

Guest spikefae20dj

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every man wants to marry his mother

I don't want to marry my mother! She spent my formative years telling me to get my hair cut and when I had it all shaved off she told me to grow it again! Can you imagine living with that?

Anyway, she's in her late 60's and has an awful taste in music.

And what would I tell my wife "sorry darling, I'm divorcing you for my mother." She'd kill me.

I think what you wanted to say is "every man wants to marry a woman who looks like his mother, but younger and without the bad taste in music and hasn't seen him in nappys and doesn't nag him about his exessive drinking and recreational chemical usage"

pete

inthehills

Guest onlynik
I suppose. I'm not sure if I've always dated people like my dad. My dad is a very focused and dedicated man... which I suppose rings true of my boyfriend too... they are both also very academic.

I've always gotten along very well with the mothers of all my boyfriends though. I couldn't really tell if I shared character traits though.

Its also fun pointing out that your mohter has the same clothes when said partner is shopping.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Innit. Messes you right-up!

My sympathies - hope things are better now :)

Much better, thank you. Time's a great thing, and the only thing bothering me now is why the hell I was bothering with the stupid bastard bitch. Probably pity.

Anyway, I've heard it said that a slag is a woman who'll sleep with anyone, and a bitch is a woman who sleeps with everyone except you. Hope that helps the thread-starter out, but it's the same old double standards. If a guy whores around he's a hero, if a woman does it she's a tart. Aye right. Another thing, if men are more promiscuous than women, who are they being promiscuous with? Hmm.........

Guest bluesxman
I have to admit that I don't dress like my boyfriend's mum but I would be a tad concerned if she wore bright red rah-rah skirts and converse trainers. :)

That's a bad ass skirt. I saw you in the distance in Archie Simpson's last Friday. The skirt was noticeable.

*waves* I'm disease free, not an utter bitch unless provoked and like having lots of sex (but in a relationship, not with randoms) and pretty much all my friends are the same. Such girls do exist, I promise you.

The double standard thing is pretty outdated but ridiculous. I've heard conversations where a guy has slagged off a girl he used to date for sleeping around only for him to turn round hours later and say he can't remember the names of some of the girls he's been with. Note - That's not hot. At all. Other guys will laugh and call you a legend, girls everywhere will warn each other about you and share sympathetic stories. (Sympathetic to each other that is, you'll just get slagged off mercilously.)

Guest spikefae20dj
And why does having a high sex drive make you a, "slapper" and why does having a lower sex drive make you a, "bitch"?

i didn't say that. Well at least this topic got interesting:up: i only said the women who cheat on ya (ie slappers) are bitch's, Need i make this anymore clear

P.s. i think everyone should realise this ain't exactly a serious topic:gringo:

Guest spikefae20dj
I think I understand the problem now:

A) You're ugly.

B) You play computer games.

Sorry but your plight is hopeless. You'll have to stick to wanking.

damn u found out my secret that's why i sometimes dress as a pirate so as to plunder the women and ravage the booze lol

Guest spikefae20dj
*waves* I'm disease free, not an utter bitch unless provoked and like having lots of sex (but in a relationship, not with randoms) and pretty much all my friends are the same. Such girls do exist, I promise you.

I think we finally got a winner this is the kind o woman everyman should have anyway time to go home to see the girl freind and get laid, yep it twas me being curious and bored have fun. Yarrr

Spike ol' bean, yes, there are some lovely lasses out there. However, some should be avoided at all costs. Avoid if:

1. They dummy-dyke.

2. They say their mum is dead when she isn't.

3. They are a Wittering Ohmygod.

4. They have silly hang-ups.

5. They talk too much.

6. They have conversations about reality television.

7. They wear short-sleeve tops to show off scarred forearms.

8. They like "boys who kiss boys".

9. They have a page on Cryspace or Bemo.

10. They own Harry Potter DVD's.

Avoid those and you should do well. I do.

11) They have more than one cat.

12) They've slept with Pete the barman.