aberdeen-music

Justin Timberlake...

-matthEw-

Guest Jake Wifebeater
What's 'dummy-dyking' when it's at home?

It's when girls pretend to be bisexual and snog their mates because they think it'll impress people, a common and boring sight in Weep. I'm only yanking your chain.

this guy is right justin timberlake does not right the songs, he probally doesn't even know what the meaning of the songs are (if they even have any) personally i hate the guy, he has no tallent it's just the marketing people get everyone to believe he's talented then do his looks up a bit and voila u have instant pop hit. I'm afraid he's just a puppet for all those greedy corporate gits:down: who don't actually care about anything except filling there pockets!!! THE END

But uh... he does help write the songs. That's what everyone's been pointing out so far. :gringo:

if i had to praise one mainstream act out there in the genre of of dancy, poppy catchy tunes it would probably be justin timberlake.....on par with bassment jaxx.

Interesting fact of the day: did you know Basement Jaxx could have signed for Warp instead before they did their major label deal? Certainly interesting to think how things might have been different (they say themselves how they might have gone in a less-mainstream world music direction)...

It's TIMBALAND not Timberlake who's responsible for the music (man also behind Maneater and countless other pap that all sounds the same)

I could understand you liking this shit if you're a little 12 year old girl with no brain....

Good pop music is amazing; some of Timberlake's first album was just awesome, despite the fact I hated him in NSync. It was just damned fine songs, though I do think a lot of credit (well, probably most) should go to The Neptunes. Your age or intelligence has nothing to do with liking ace pop music, unless you're predispositioned towards hating anything that might enter the Top 40... If it's a good song, it's a good song. Hence why I like a lot of songs by artists I hate (ie Toxic by Britney Spears).

Guest spikefae20dj

greenday

I could understand you liking Green Day if you were a 12 year old girl with no brain.....;)

what's wrong with greenday:swearing: . so let me get this straight u like timberlake and don't like greenday, I'm 21 so it may be cause i'm 12 backwards lol but i still like greenday, not my favourite band tho

what's wrong with greenday:swearing: . so let me get this straight u like timberlake and don't like greenday, I'm 21 so it may be cause i'm 12 backwards lol but i still like greenday, not my favourite band tho

There's nothing wrong with GreenDay to be honest. I have original versions of 1039 Smooth and The Slappy EP on vinyl from when they actually came out and their whole back catalogue on CD apart from American Idiot which i haven't got round to buying yet. It was a slight bit of sarcasm aimed at Keilan for being narrowminded.

Interesting fact of the day: did you know Basement Jaxx could have signed for Warp instead before they did their major label deal? Certainly interesting to think how things might have been different (they say themselves how they might have gone in a less-mainstream world music direction)...

i didn't actually know that, you learn something new everyday :up:

to be quite honest if they had gone for a less major label deal I wouldn't have known them for the fact i don't search through that kind of music, and only really heard them cuz of the good old radio.