aberdeen-music

Oooo Trippy!

Benji

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24;x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length;function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style;DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5;DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0)

:gringo::popcorn::princess: 8) :popcorn: ?( :love::down::gringo::princess:

Can only use 10 images per post, so add 10....

..type above code into browser..

..and watch the hurricane!

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24;x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length;function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style;DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5;DIS.top=Math .cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0)

How in the hell do you get a photograph in your post?

Quote this (reply).. and above this arrow ↑ should be a tiny creme and dark green image that looks like a mountain or something. Click it, type in the the url of the photo, find that out by right clicking the photo and under properties the address of the photo is located.. copy and paste it into the image bar, and awa ye go... fuck!

Or the easy way.. <type address of immage here>