aberdeen-music

NEPTUNE return to aberdeen SUN OCT 29TH

Dizzy Storm

Guest Phantomsmasher

Neptune were terrific, as they were last time. Noma as well, although I spent quite a while trying to figure out how exactly he got those sounds into his pick ups from so far away...

A tiny bit gutted about Can't (Jessica Rylan) not playing, but shit happens. Overall it was great, Peacocks is very suited to these types of gigs, nice and intimate.

What the hell were you complaining about only having two lights for!? Those are lovely and helped by the lights I'd say.

As a matter of interest, and something I'm quite proud of, the photo on the back of the sleeve of the new Hawk and A Hacksaw CD was taken by Davina Gray at the gig we did at Peacocks. Good enough reason to buy it I'd say.

i had posted that message before i'd reviewed my photo's. though i still think i'd have had a few more good photo's or at least some different ones if there'd been a couple of lights at the front as well. it was very hard to get any detail on the faces or in the instruments at times. chuffed with those ones though, they came out quite nice :)

i had posted that message before i'd reviewed my photo's. though i still think i'd have had a few more good photo's or at least some different ones if there'd been a couple of lights at the front as well. it was very hard to get any detail on the faces or in the instruments at times. chuffed with those ones though, they came out quite nice :)

More to do with them setting up at the very front of the area and the only safe place for the spots was where they were... If Shaz had put the lights anywhere else they may well have ended up as instruments.

J