aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Chi 666

Tunnels 30th (wed)

Nice one! I was hoping we could meet before the fundraiser :up:

Yeah man cool!

Be sure to come to the Drummonds gig on the 29th as we're doing stuff for the video then! Same to you too Chi - it should be aweS.O.M!

:D

Yeah man cool!

Be sure to come to the Drummonds gig on the 29th as we're doing stuff for the video then! Same to you too Chi - it should be aweS.O.M!

:D

E106xelent!

Hey, even i want in on this......it will be black mattertastic!!!!

No i dont think i get this game????? :stupid:

So whats the final line up? Cant wait really cause the last gig at drummonds i played sober o_O and it was horrible! Wont be making that mistake again....

The final line up as I know so far is

Black Matter

Fahrenheit

E106

Iomega

(in no particular order)

could be wrong' date=' could be right dunno. But whatever it is it'll rock ball socks.[/quote']

Add S.O.M on there and that's your line-up

Cool!

I'll say it now I guess - Anyone that wants to can use my amp (ENGL Powerball) for their set if they wish. Just let me know that you're gonna rather than presuming anyways :)

Cool!

I'll say it now I guess - Anyone that wants to can use my amp (ENGL Powerball) for their set if they wish. Just let me know that you're gonna rather than presuming anyways :)

i got snare/double pedals that folks can use

Cool!

i think i wil take you up on that dude. cheers

I'll probably pop by, need to get some heckling/drinking practise in.

I may have told you this last night, my memory is a bit sketchy.......

Cool!

A very generous offer indeed!

What cab are you running it through?

Just a 1960A Marshall cab. I preferred them to the vintage versions. The ENGL cab was pretty good but the Marshall did the trick for me!

As long as the amp isn't abused then I have no problems - warms it up nicely for our set too!

RULE: NO drinks shall sit on top of it - I noticed someone's glass was on my Mesa last time and it wasn't cool! Especially cos no-one (except Dean from S.O.M and Dayeth) asked to use it!

Just a 1960A Marshall cab. I preferred them to the vintage versions. The ENGL cab was pretty good but the Marshall did the trick for me!

As long as the amp isn't abused then I have no problems - warms it up nicely for our set too!

RULE: NO drinks shall sit on top of it - I noticed someone's glass was on my Mesa last time and it wasn't cool! Especially cos no-one (except Dean from S.O.M and Dayeth) asked to use it!

deans is the drummer. i think it was andrew who asked to borrow it.

no worries man i will take good care of her!:up: