aberdeen-music

What would you like us to cover?

Mac Atom

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah i think he was talking about stripey, who i really cant be fucked getting involved with, yeah he has an opinion that no-one was going to agree with, woo-hoo go him....

seeing as you ask, i have no fucking idea about covers! we just finished(ish) 2 new songs and we have quite alot of stuff to do over the next couple of months (you'll see) to be honest i dont even think we've talked about the covers thing outside this thread yet, everyone here seems to have come up with pretty different opinions, but im pretty sure that the trooper needs its bed! lets see if i can actually get away with out learning the solo! it seems to be we'll either just do somthing in our genre (as boring as it may seem to you neil ;) ) or im thinking an unmetal song that needs 'atomised' so to speak. We could prolly do with a shortlist i think, as we currently have 4 pages of random ideas!

cheers for the insperation tho dudes!..... still have no feckin idea ;)

Guest Scorge Spike

I've reconsidered, and I reckon you should cover all the metal bashers in this thread with fuel whilst handcuffed to a pole wearing a pink ballet skirt with razorblades in their testicles, and set them alight.

Yes. :bat:

Originally posted by Scorge McBrain

I've reconsidered, and I reckon you should cover all the metal bashers in this thread with fuel whilst handcuffed to a pole wearing a pink ballet skirt with razorblades in their testicles, and set them alight.

Yes. :bat:

I'd like to hear them cover "wesley willis - the rolling stones" (wesley died recently, a great loss to humanity)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you like us to cover?

Originally posted by Mouse

Too fucking right it does. If you are taking the piss (obviously) I hope you come face to face with Kerry King, then tell him Slayer are shite!

Who is kerry king? I bet he wears pink frilly knickers.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you like us to cover?

Originally posted by stripey

Better to be opinionated than yet another pawn in someone elses commercial enterprise.

Yeh, man, cos, like, you're obviously such a goddam rebel who sticks 2 fingers up at the system, man. Like, yeh. And like, I bet even if someone were to like, offer you a record deal (which, let's face it, isn't particularly likely), you'd be too cool to actually sign it. Cos that would be like, selling out to the corporate machine...

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Joe Atom

Yeh, man, cos, like, you're obviously such a goddam rebel who sticks 2 fingers up at the system, man. Like, yeh. And like, I bet even if someone were to like, offer you a record deal (which, let's face it, isn't particularly likely), you'd be too cool to actually sign it. Cos that would be like, selling out to the corporate machine...

:rolleyes:

Nah im not a sweaty anti-globalisation rice eating hippy. I'm just not one of the sheeple.

Originally posted by Mouse

Too fucking right it does. If you are taking the piss (obviously) I hope you come face to face with Kerry King, then tell him Slayer are shite!

no, stripey would say slayer is shite. ( if slayer rocks, then slayer must be in the singular)

i think you'll find the rest of stripey's invective about as consistent and interesting as his/her grammar.

but i still think atom should do chief rebel angel.

or titties and beer.

it was the blackest night, there was no moon in sight,

you know the stars ain't shinin cos the sky's too tight

i heard the scary wind, i seen some ugly trees,

there was a werewolf stompin long beside of me......

or zombie woof

my right foots bigger than my other one is,

like a regular zombie hoof....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you like us to cover?

Better to be opinionated than yet another pawn in someone elses commercial enterprise.

Hey maybe we are all pawns...maybe WE'RE IN THE MATRIX MAN WOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH! FREAKING OUT.

How about doing a classical number? Like Hammets Nutcracker solo but flesh it out.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you like us to cover?

Nah im not a sweaty anti-globalisation rice eating hippy. I'm just not one of the sheeple.

You may not be sweaty, but i bet you smell of wee!!!

p.s. there's nothing wrong with eating hippies.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you like us to cover?

Originally posted by sezzle

You may not be sweaty, but i bet you smell of wee!!!

p.s. there's nothing wrong with eating hippies.

What is it with you people from skite. I grew up there, and you have just reminded me why i got the fuck outta there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you like us to cover?

What is it with you people from skite. I grew up there, and you have just reminded me why i got the fuck outta there.

Well, i'm not really from skite, i just want to look cool when people slag me for it... kinda like people who deliberately go on to forums that they are quite obviously not interested in just to start shit. Cos i am that big and clever:dunce:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you like us to cover?

Well, i'm not really from skite, i just want to look cool when people slag me for it... kinda like people who deliberately go on to forums that they are quite obviously not interested in just to start shit. Cos i am that big and clever:dunce:

I am interested in this forum because i live in aberdeen and i make music. Fair enuff I was being a bit of a cunt when I first arrived, but its a sure fire way to elicit peoples opinions and suss out who is who!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you like us to cover?

I am interested in this forum because i live in aberdeen and i make music. Fair enuff I was being a bit of a cunt when I first arrived, but its a sure fire way to elicit peoples opinions and suss out who is who!

That is totally cool, you want to get to know people and stuff and that's fine, but you're not really going to get a good idea of what people are like if you start speaking to them in the way that you have been.

I'm sure you're a very nice person (hence having the sense to not live in skite), but this thread was/still is about a band who wanted to know what would make their fans happy, not what would piss off the people who didn't like them anyway.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What would you like us to cover?

That is totally cool, you want to get to know people and stuff and that's fine, but you're not really going to get a good idea of what people are like if you start speaking to them in the way that you have been.

I'm sure you're a very nice person (hence having the sense to not live in skite), but this thread was/still is about a band who wanted to know what would make their fans happy, not what would piss off the people who didn't like them anyway.

you gotta take the rough with the smooth baby

rock on \m/ \m/

• 2 weeks later...

Re: I'd like to hear Len......

Originally posted by Simon Gall

I'd like to hear len singing in his sweet voice about Mac's big hair the song should be titled.....................

Mac's Muff in Cb minor

You guys ROCK...........................

p.s can you get me any )(&^)&^_*** tickets????????

so it shall be written..... so it shall be done :)

nice to see you mate - hope your car smells a bit better than it did when I was in it... oh no wait... that was me - PARP !!! :angel:

See you bright and early on Thursday for some hot, hard theory action bizitch :bat: