paime

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its ace

One thing tho (Im a stickler)

HIGHLIGHT TO READ

when whats her name gets shot in the presidents house she gets shot twice .... you clearly see 2 hits in the chest and one in the forehead.......And tell me did they cut her up or something

Afraid you'll find there was clearly three, all in the same direction if you want to be picky though :up:

Afraid you'll find there was clearly three' date=' all in the same direction if you want to be picky though :up:[/quote']

Yeah i watched it again (altho on 1st repeat i only heard 2) on 2nd repeat i heard 3 ( i think)

Theres still a few niggly things that confuse me

Why runing to the other side of the train tracks saved them lol ..Why didnt the guards wait untill the train had passed and set the dogs on them...They were what 50 yards in front

Did they cut her body up as the 2 bags they carried out didnt look like full size body bags

Anyway yeah i loved it and ive watched it 3 times im sad.

Why runing to the other side of the train tracks saved them lol ..Why didnt the guards wait untill the train had passed and set the dogs on them...They were what 50 yards in front

Did they cut her body up as the 2 bags they carried out didnt look like full size body bags

Yeah' date=' i thought the same thing about the train. It would have made sense if they had stayed on the train and got away that way. I guess it must have just been a very very long train.....

No idea about the body bags though. Could be either answer. Like there's defanitely two coming out, but only one put in the boot of the car? I really doubt they'd cut up a body though....must have been in one of them. She's a wee woman :up: [/color']

• 4 weeks later...
Oh contraire' date=' i've never had direct speeds that equal a good t0rr3nt, I got this prison break episode at a cool 166kbs.[/quote']

Afraid you're wrong there (in most cases). Direct downloads are straight from the server, so if it's a good one, it'll go crazy. An ftp i use used to be mental, but then it got capped to 200kbps.

Afraid you're wrong there (in most cases). Direct downloads are straight from the server' date=' so if it's a good one, it'll go crazy. An ftp i use used to be mental, but then it got capped to 200kbps.[/quote']

But I'm not, I simply said

i've never had direct speeds that equal a good t0rr3nt

which is a statement of truth.

I'd also like to highlight the "if" in you're "so if it's a good one". Unless you pay for a premium account at those megauploadshareit websites, then it (in most cases) certainly is not a good one.

But I'm not' date=' I simply said

which is a statement of truth.

I'd also like to highlight the "if" in you're "so if it's a good one". Unless you pay for a premium account at those megauploadshareit websites, then it (in most cases) certainly is not a good one.[/quote']

Thats not true, the only one you have to wait half the day for is Rapidshare. As you have to wait an hour after each download and thats a bugger if it is split into 4 parts(which it usually is).

For me, torrents are dodgy and you can't tell if it will be fast or not.

Most of the time it isn't.

It's only episode 5 and heaps has happened already.

It's crazy.

• 2 weeks later...