aberdeen-music

A Death You Wont See In The Paper....

Paulscoconutass

Local 'pretty boy' emo rockers Last Time Perfect have decided to call it a day. Through the course of a year or so we've slowly drifted in different directions and have decided that it's best to go our separate ways. We thank everyone that went to our shows with Norma Jean and co, Lightyear, Union street, drakes and so on......and especially those that turned up to our first 'intimate' gig at drakes all that time ago.

Cheers for turning up to our gigs, giving us all experience that we can use for you to rock out to in the future when we all return to the stage and start it all over again.

19ltp-med.PNG

R.I.P Last Time Perfect

Originally posted by Aaron Gilman:

good bye LTP, i remember putting on that gig for you many moons ago, and how we were all confused by your crazy chords and chants of " how now brown cow"

I dont ever remember chanting that...

However i do remember our "post nuclear noise" monicker, those were good times bro...

Originally posted by Ross L:T:P:

However i do remember our "post nuclear noise" monicker, those were good times bro...

Ah yes I remember reading that on the advertising leaflets you handed out at school. Its a shame about the split as Last Time Perfect were one of the few decent local bands going about in Aberdeen. Hopefully they'll go on to better bands.

Guest WalkingOnGlass
Originally posted by Camie:

Its a shame about the split as Last Time Perfect were one of the few decent local bands going about in Aberdeen.

I'm sorry...but you seem to have lost any clue that you may once possibly have had..maybe..

Guest highroller

hahaha that is so so true...it really is...i have noticed that bands ona bill that NO -ONE would possibly say are better seem to be to Camie....no we know why....

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

hahaha that is so so true...it really is...i have noticed that bands ona bill that NO -ONE would possibly say are better seem to be to Camie....no we know why....

Excuse me, so you are trying to say that Im not allowed to like my mates band even though I think their abnds decent. Get a grip. I wouldnt care if I hated them I would still like their music.

and Jamesy what are you on about I said they were ONE of the few decent bands going about that doesn't mean they are teh best in my opinion. I do not know why you are taking so much offence to this but thats your problem not mine.

My favourite local band is Alyssa's Wish who I dont even speak to and to be honest dont like Kris. So next time you accuse me of something please get the facts right.

Guest highroller

oh chill out camie...we were having a fucking laugh you n00b!!

If i had reacted like that to someone you know what wouldve happened...shit wouldve hit the fan...REAL HARD!!

learn that me and jamesy are usually always taking the piss...."wake up wake up wake up"

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

oh chill out camie...we were having a fucking laugh you n00b!!

If i had reacted like that to someone you know what wouldve happened...shit wouldve hit the fan...REAL HARD!!

learn that me and jamesy are usually always taking the piss...."wake up wake up wake up"

Alright just hard to notice if you are taking the piss or not on here.

Guest WalkingOnGlass

There are fucking shitloads of local bands that, in my opinion, are obviously miles better than Last Time perfect were, hence, I find the comment you made about being 'one of the few decent local acts' highly amusing...

Guest sludge

and i think jamesys right on this one. i think the last time perfect guys would say that they were nowhere near the standard of one of aberdeens best bands. it obviously takes a while to get there camie. on a personnal note i would of liked to have seen more of them because the times i did see them i enjoyed their set.