aberdeen-music

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chi 666

think back to what happened to element when you guys headlined the charity do for the epilepsy charity' date=' he probably just doesnt want the same thing to happen.[/quote']

yeh dude that was the only thing i was worring about, BUT since the doors will not be closing till 2am i thought t would still be cool.

how about i start the bands early so Atom wont be playing to late.

ok.....

Spike pile Driver hit the stage at 7.20 and and finish at 7.45

Isylore go on at 7.55 and finish at 8.20

S.o.M go on at 8.30 and finish at 8.55

Iomega go on at 9.05 and finish at 9.30

Element 106 go on at 9.40 and finish at 10.10

Then Black Atom go on at 10.20 and finish when ever the hell they want....

sound good??

i dont think i can tighten it any more:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Just stick to the original plan, going on at 7 is too early. Never mind all this poxing/pissing/arseholing about, keep it as was.

Just had a thought: there's a fair few folk in sticksville who are Atom fans, aren't there? Maybe last buses were a factor in Wilkie's thinking.

Just stick to the original plan' date=' going on at 7 is too early. Never mind all this poxing/pissing/arseholing about, keep it as was.

Just had a thought: there's a fair few folk in sticksville who are Atom fans, aren't there? Maybe last buses were a factor in Wilkie's thinking.[/quote']

Agreed, the bus thing comes into it but we really don't mind where we play, its not going to be too late by the time the last band goes on anyway. If we aim for a finish sometime between 11-12 then everybody still has time to make there buses etc.

think back to what happened to element when you guys headlined the charity do for the epilepsy charity' date=' he probably just doesnt want the same thing to happen.[/quote']

too true, nobody likes playing to nobody! hopefully you can encourage everybody to stay for the whole night

i hope this gig goes spiffingly well and that you raise lots of money for charity. regardless of who goes on where surely the charity is all that matters

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Agreed' date=' the bus thing comes into it but we really don't mind where we play, its not going to be too late by the time the last band goes on anyway. If we aim for a finish sometime between 11-12 then everybody still has time to make there buses etc.[/quote']

It's a Sunday though, do the country buses run that late on a Sunday?

All this talk of late buses, the place is open till 2! Get munted and walk.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Last tractor more like!

Besides' date=' most of them will probably be busy sheep rearing.......[/quote']

Yak, last plough to Portlethen, the cows need milking.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
well how about you guys give me a time frame for each band and i will sort from there? :up:

Stick Spike on at 8, do what the hell you like with the rest of it, it's your gig.