aberdeen-music

New Tears of Grace website

ben_1903

I think its shite
seriously shutup you prick :swearing:
hahahahaha' date=' slagging off maxi's haircut, nice one[/quote']
Jesus christ' date=' calm down a bit. I'm one of his mates i can take the piss out of his haircut if i like, he knows i'm only kidding. I was ribbing him about it last night.[/quote']

pah!

ban 'em all!

I like it' date=' it gets the point across quickly and effectively. There's nothing 'intelligent' or 'challenging' about it, which makes it far more accessible than some other websites I've seen (cough, cough).[/quote']

i.e. better than the paper cut out site lol "genius" em, no, it is shit.

I don't like the menu' date=' it doesn't change the cursor like links should and it doesn't keep the sub menu's open as you drill down. shoddy. I also hate the fact that the whole site is squeezed into a tiny part of my screen. You should use relative spacing and percentage values to make the site display across larger screens.[/quote']

Thanks Chris, I'll get the site designer onto the cursor over the link problem fixed. And on my PC n browser the sub menus seem to stay there don't know whats happening there. But with the site being in a box was a different view from the last one since we did that whole percentage value thing but for some reason it didn't work...can't explain why but it just didn't seem to so we thought we'd stick with something more basic this time.

=]