aberdeen-music

aberdeen DIY metal/hxc fans, support the scene!!!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Dont get me wrong Jake' date=' I really dont care if Maxi likes/dislikes E106. He actually boycotts our forum and does anything he can to belittle us. I dont care, as far as Im concerned Maxi can go and fuck himself. He should spend his time promoting his gigs rather than burning bridges with people.[/quote']

I take your point Beldy, but E106 won't be harmed in any way by anything one person says/does. Hell, I'd take it as a compliment knowing I'd riled someone up enough to do stuff like that.

BUT: What if Maxi offered SPD a gig? What then? Would you refuse on principle?

Maxi is very vocal of his dislike for Element 106' date=' Hogs band, and can oft be seen diving headlong into an insult fest with Hog. Its very childish. But fun to read :p[/quote']

hog is upset because i wind him and his band up on here.

he is therefore teaching me a lesson by boycotting any gigs that i am involved in' date=' just like last nights anaeroba/death mould show

i had better stop putting on gigs in aberdeen[/quote']

that's kinda stupid isnt it? just settle your little fight thing and hud it!

well the topics now kinda merged onto you and hog fighting!

Well myself and Maxi are about the same height. He probably has the advantage using his cooking to throw down my throat when he grabs my head. My advantages, Im good at meandering out of wrestling grips, especially when I lube my head.

Guest Phantomsmasher

This was a great gig.

Think Cease Upon the Capital and Kaddish were probably my highlights, although the 'His Hero Is Gone' cover Trainwreck played was a sound for sore ears...

The "Like Weeds" cover was my highlight of the evening.

Fucking spectacular.

Oh, and you know you're doing something right at gigs if an American band plays in your home town and they say that a German band told them it was the best night of their tour.

Ace.