aberdeen-music

new england manager

Guest five years

Guest five years

almost 100% will be phil scolari the current portugal manager and former brazil coach.

personally i'm in favour of this, i don't care where the coach comes from as long as the team do well :) and he's got experience of winning a world cup with brazil...more than peter taylor or any of the other god-awful english managers that were mentioned can say...many of them hadn't even won a league title!

almost 100% will be phil scolari the current portugal manager and former brazil coach.

personally i'm in favour of this' date=' i don't care where the coach comes from as long as the team do well :) and he's got experience of winning a world cup with brazil...more than peter taylor or any of the other god-awful english managers that were mentioned can say...many of them hadn't even won a league title![/quote']

this is not good, hes a good manager, not what we want at all

He is indeed a very good manager, not scared to leave out big names who aren't performing. He won the world cup with Brazil who were definitely not favourites at the beginning of the tournament and who had pretty much no defence. Has made Portugal look like a side capable of winning something, and proved tactically he is more able the Sven when they beat England.

O'Neil going to Newcastle then?