aberdeen-music

Bungle's Twanger!!!

incredibledisc

im bored, gimme 5 mins and ill type up the story behind that clip... its an oldy but a goodie

it turns out that at the bbc christmas parties years and years ago it was tradition for the programs to make a spoof show, and it was aired at the parties, much to their drunken (and probabbly stoned) amusement, this is one of thoose christmas party spoofs. < :up:

not many got leaked onto the net, but this one seems to have made it :D

im bored' date=' gimme 5 mins and ill type up the story behind that clip... its an oldy but a goodie

it turns out that at the bbc christmas parties years and years ago it was tradition for the programs to make a spoof show, and it was aired at the parties, much to their drunken (and probabbly stoned) amusement, this is one of thoose christmas party spoofs. < :up:

not many got leaked onto the net, but this one seems to have made it :D[/quote']

Cool, cheers for the info - was worried that I was re-experiencing my childhood via a heavy LSD flashback:up:

LOL

there used to be a website with this on it and the story, but they got their asses sued for using the vid withoout permission so took it offline :down: cheers btw, i have been looking for annother copy of the vid for aages, people didnt beeleeve me it existed

LOL

there used to be a website with this on it and the story' date=' but they got their asses sued for using the vid withoout permission so took it offline :down: cheers btw, i have been looking for annother copy of the vid for aages, people didnt beeleeve me it existed[/quote']

Might this be the site you're talking about? http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

Also, more Rainbow related hijinks here...

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?sf=y&id=297

Did you know that it used to be John Leslie in the Bungle suit? I've always wondered what could of happened to Rod Jane & Freddy? Anyone know?

Not heard that one before but if its true then perhaps Rod, Jane and Freddy ended up getting their twangers out and starring in some of John Leslie's "adult" films 8)

FWIW I know that Geoffrey ended up as a manager for B&Q

Guest DustyDeviada

Seeing as we're onto tenuous Rainbow connections, I should probably mention that one of my friend's dad was a director on Rainbow and his mum used to write stories and read them out on the show. He has loads of Rainbow annuals at his house with stories by his mum in them.

Oh, and he was in the Smokebusters advert on the telly circa 1988.