aberdeen-music

pure lead

owen-TFOBK

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd just like to say that i have played with pure lead before on several occasions and although i can't say that there music is my cup of tea, i can see that they are good at what they do, apart for the purple haze cover they should probably think about dropping that one, also i can say that they are nice guys, well the guitarist with the black hair has always been friendly to us as a band, plus there are very little bands on the circuit who are doing the same thing as they are, 80's hair metal rock dosn't appeal to many people anymore but at least there giving it a shot,no?

theres a reason for that...lol...

i think they fucking rule, theyr probably one of the coolest bunch of guys u;ll find.

our style of music is close to theirs, both are very retro styles, ours is more leaning towards AC/DC and theirs is like GNR or Maiden kinda stuff...

either way, they rock like motherfuckers.

to be fair i was in a bad mood before i saw them but the puple haze cover is just not a comfortable song withing the style they play.

im glad they enjoy what they play and at what that is there not bad at it,however i personaly find it slightly difficult to enjoy but then i am a total whingy prick when it comes to music

Guest neil ex

hahaha, i pure just them tonight at the (depressing) malt mill, and the were pure shite though atleast they made me LOL!!!!!!!111111

the malt mill has been done up like, from the last time i was there. but it's still pure fucking depressing like, and it's still pure shite. nae offence like... the blonde guitarist pure looks more like tom petty like.

ah well, i'm PURE cool though.

Guest DustyDeviada

Pure Lead are brilliant. You may not be a fan of their type of music (I certainly don't own any Iron Maiden albums), but you can't deny their great sense of showmanship. They're entertainers, and I'd rather see them put on a show than listen to most of the other bands in Aberdeen.