aberdeen-music

project:venhell on Radio 1

HeinzHines

I think its tonight that a track from our album is being played on Radio 1......i cant even remember on what show either, but its on one of the UK wide shows not the scottish one, i know that much.

Incase anyone was interested.

Edit: Im pretty sure its on the 11pm Rob Da Bank show because Vic Galloway is covering him tonight and i was told it would be Vic doing the show, so aye, that show im sure.

really enjoyed the project ven hell tune and when vic was playing colon open bracket it reminded me of The Kanedas/Zoidberg! sounded immense anyways - can anyone gimme some info on colon open bracket? . i still enjoy radio 1 on a thursday night, galloway did a sterling job being rob da bank!

really enjoyed the project ven hell tune and when vic was playing colon open bracket it reminded me of The Kanedas/Zoidberg! sounded immense anyways - can anyone gimme some info on colon open bracket? . i still enjoy radio 1 on a thursday night' date=' galloway did a sterling job being rob da bank![/quote']

tis Mart hence it reminding you of mart's other stuff.

really enjoyed the project ven hell tune and when vic was playing colon open bracket it reminded me of The Kanedas/Zoidberg! sounded immense anyways - can anyone gimme some info on colon open bracket? . i still enjoy radio 1 on a thursday night' date=' galloway did a sterling job being rob da bank![/quote']

www.myspace.com/colonopenbracket < all info there... which : ( song did he play? i presume twin chevron action-flash no?