aberdeen-music

sat 15 april 2006 - want to play at the moorings?

The Ghost Of Fudge

so that's:

9pm - milner' date=' half-hour drum solo

10pm - a trouserless crazy bobby on vocals, big bad cattancach on bass, maxi on drums, and psydoll dancing in a cardboard box

11pm - quixote

if only we could get away with that, eh? a tenner on the door, yeah?[/quote']

sounds ace. tell folk its an art installation, easily charge a tenner

Guest Laura@TMB

Flash could do "When the saints come marching in" on alto sax, accompanied by me on guitar - added to the above bill, for a tenner, bargain ! Ha ha (but don't tell him I said that)...

gift

10pm - a trouserless crazy bobby on vocals, big bad cattancach on bass, maxi on drums, and psydoll dancing in a cardboard box

pity I am gigging in Arbroath,I'll miss all the fun,I would have frozen solid for 3 hours just to catch 10 minutes of the 10pm slot, aka SKA are also looking for slots but the Moorings will need a stage at least twice as big as there's 9 of us now.

10pm - a trouserless crazy bobby on vocals' date=' big bad cattancach on bass, maxi on drums, and psydoll dancing in a cardboard box

[/quote']

I reckon that would have to win best performance at next years fudges.

Get Festr to play - 2 performances from Spoonie in 1 night - A blessing to Aberdeen.

Guest DustyDeviada

Dusty Valentino and Johnny Blake Burns (ie me and Rory out of The Void and The Midnight Noise Collective) would be up for playing our acoustic blues/country/country blues set.

Flash could do "When the saints come marching in" on alto sax' date=' accompanied by me on guitar - added to the above bill, for a tenner, bargain ! Ha ha (but don't tell him I said that)...[/quote']

excellent. i can play it on harmonica. we have a busking act right there. and it's bound to be more profitable than fudge.

Guest DustyDeviada
yes. give or take. at this rate (with only 2 bands) you could even play 45 if you thought you'd manage :)

Rory, sorry, Johnny, can noodle on for hours if he gets high enough before hand. But that's not necessarily a good thing.