aberdeen-music

Milburn

Jamesy

• 1 month later...
i got sent their CD for review last year. I think I wrote something like "Not my thing but I could see these being big in the next couple of years". I am a genius.

to be fair theyve been talked about for about a year now and their demos have been online since about october

its a battleof the indier than thou-ers

Next installment - "I'm so indier than you that I downloaded their pre-demo demoes on a 64k modem before playing it through a mono tape recorder"

I've never heard half of these bands but the names alone just make me think they're going to be a bit steaming pool of pish. Bromheads fucking Jacket indeed......

Next installment - "I'm so indier than you that I downloaded their pre-demo demoes on a 64k modem before playing it through a mono tape recorder"

I've never heard half of these bands but the names alone just make me think they're going to be a bit steaming pool of pish. Bromheads fucking Jacket indeed......

hahahahaha

its probably the same to them with the stuff that we go and see and gush about

horses and courses an a ll that

hahahahaha

its probably the same to them with the stuff that we go and see and gush about

horses and courses an a ll that

Yeah, I'm aware of that & generally try to avoid posting things about bands i've never seen / heard but i thought i'd just stick my head above the parrapet for some reason.

It's just the description of "indie kid" that got me - been there, done that, grown out of it n'all.

Different strokes for different for folks, I suppose.