aberdeen-music

So i just got back from work..

black_matter

SEVEN plates?! That's awful.

Once I dropped a huge tray with about 30 empty champagne glasses on. It was terrible.

Luckily all the customers had left. Otherwise I probably would have cried.

my hands were covered in soapy water and the plates were majorly slippy and I passed them to my boss and he pretty much just threw them to the ground and blamed me.

hmm, let's see. it was the day (well, night) of my graduation and i agreed to work. at about 3am, literally 10 minutes before everyone was done, some dickface blew a toothpick out of a straw. it landed in my RIGHT eye and i had to be rushed to A&E, in a uniform that resembled a sailors uniform (white with gold buttons) only to share A&E with a bunch of wasted junkies.

oh yeah, and i'm blind in my LEFT eye so that was just a THRILLING evening.

on my last day at dixons a few years back I totalled a laptop after putting it back on the top shelf, only to turn back to the customer and hear the thump of it sliding off and hitting the floor. my boss wasn't very pleased but my point of view was that it was an accident and they must surely have insurance to cover that kind of thing.

they got the last laugh though as they screwed me over with the jobcentre by giving them the wrong dates for when I started and finished. cost me 120 quid and a meeting with the fraud investigator. bastards.

ummm lets see cleaning up piss and puke in McDonalds seating area, needle watch in McDonalds toilets, raw sewage flooding the downstairs of McDonalds (all holburn junction store), wasting a keg of cider with only two pints poured from it and have to clean bloody sunbeds when i applied to work in a video store.

Worst day at work? theres several worth mentioning, in the last week or so. Am working as a door steward around and about, and its not the public thats the biggest pain to me, but one of my colleagues. Absolute twat with an ego problem. The kind of typical bouncer that people hate, and i cant stand the bastard, almost everyone ive spoken to that hes worked with feel the same, and boss doesnt seem to do anything. What can you do eh?

mine would be when it was "kendal mountian film festival" hosted where i used to work and it seemed like literally every climber in the country wanted to buy soup from the cafe staffed by me and one other person.

it was carnage - people were sat on the floor becasue there was no room, we ran out of bowls, then spoons, then soup.

i then had many hungry/angry bearded men and and hairy women on my back.

so shit.

Guest DustyDeviada
hmm' date=' let's see. it was the day (well, night) of my graduation and i agreed to work. at about 3am, literally 10 minutes before everyone was done, some dickface blew a toothpick out of a straw. it landed in my RIGHT eye and i had to be rushed to A&E, in a uniform that resembled a sailors uniform (white with gold buttons) only to share A&E with a bunch of wasted junkies.

oh yeah, and i'm blind in my LEFT eye so that was just a THRILLING evening.[/quote']

I think that's a bit worse than dropping some plates.