aberdeen-music

important: FUDGE'S 5TH BIRTHDAY coming soon!

The Ghost Of Fudge

curb your enthusiasm, but we'll be holding a bit of a special shindig at moshulu at the start of july. fudge will soon be five years old. isn't that when you start school? it's madness.

we'll also be trying to organise a few one off dates in july to commemorate this momentous occasion. ohhh, i bet your cheeks are pink with excitement!

:D we'll hopefully also have the 8th edition of the fanzine onsale that month/year (delete as appropriate)

any comments not of a "after 5 years, you'd think you'd be more organized" nature, feel free... :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge:

any comments not of a "after 5 years, you'd think you'd be more organized" nature, feel free...

heh heh heh... thats what makes fudge 'fudge'... the extreme lack of any sort of organisation. Long may this continue!!!!!!!

Is there gonna be a massive do like the awards show? Put me down for a table if so! :dunce:

SHOCK NEWS!

fudge have booked some bands for their fifth birthday celebration month in july!

the cuts look like they'll be playing for us. they're quite new, but i actually think they've got a bit of style, so that should be fun, as will...

festr, who'll be digging out some video footage some of you may remember from fudgenight some two or three years ago as well. doves and horses featured quite heavily as i recall? and a man in a snorkel...

we're also trying to get some people to play songs from bands they thought they'd buried, so watch this thread. i'm literally tepid with excitment already.

• 2 weeks later...

we have one of the best bands the world has never seen reforming for our 5th birthday fudgenight! woo!

some of you may have heard of their legacy, but i suspect many of you will not have seen them play as their last gig must have been a few years ago now :)

deadloss superstar may be playing in dr drakes during july too. how's that for exciting news?