aberdeen-music

Jerry Springer the Opera!!!

Chi 666

Saw it on opening night in Aberdeen, got accosted by the Evening Express afterwards and had my cheesey mug in print the next day in their 'Speak Your Brains' type column.

Having seen it in London, the tour version is really very good. Were the Father Ted protestors still outside when you went to see it?

they were there on wednesday when myself and my good lady went to see it. certainly not as genius as it's been made out to be and nowhere near as controversial as the protestors make it out to be. good though. best bit was the tap dancing klu klux klan, very mel brooks.

careful now, down with this sort of thing.

Guest DustyDeviada
Me and my mate actually made up banners saying the above phrases intending to join the protest' date=' but we never got round to it.[/quote']

That would have been classic, I wish I'd thought of that and not got round to doing it myself.

Here's hopw Christian these people are: the night of the tv broadcast the Director General had recieved death threats and was under guard. And what's more the protestors outside tv centre' date=' when they finally decided to leave, left more rubbish behind them than chavs on a picnic. Charming.[/quote']

I'm glad someone realises they ain't christians.