aberdeen-music

Mendeed New Album

rune

Uk metal act mendeed are set to release a new cd called this war will last forever.

Here is the track listing

01. All That We Have Become (Intro) 03:38

02. Beneath A Burning Sky 05:08

03. Stand As One And Fight For Glory 04:55

04. Remains Of The Day 04:52

05. Chapel Perilous 03:18

06. The Mourning Aftermath 05:55

07. Poisoned Hearts 03:21

08. Withered And Torn 04:11

09. Resurrecting Hope 04:08

10. For Blasphemy We Bleed 06:19

11. The Reaper Waits 03:58

12. The Black Death 10:12

Nice guys who play very tight. Dont like the songs though' date=' they sound like they are trying too hard to fit in with the current metal trends IMHO. Preferred your Fear of God thread Runeybaby x[/quote']

I would agree with that statement boss hog! :)

I actually think it's very good.

I dont disagree man. Just feel that it is trying too hard to "fit in". In a live setting, they are seriously tight.

Perhaps an overly harsh comment but haircuts and metalcore/iron maidenesque breakdowns get a bit tiresome after a while. Surely people dont force them to strap their guitars up to their necks so they look like clones of other blah blah blah bands at the moment?

Guest five years
at my next gig i'm going to get a wig of long dirty hair that hangs over the whole of my head' date=' a really shit baggy t-shirt of some really bad death metal band and play constantly hunched over trying to look angsty.

mendeed rule.[/quote']

+1 :D

ffeolwfkekfmalknrfgljaerngj

at my next gig i'm going to get a wig of long dirty hair that hangs over the whole of my head' date=' a really shit baggy t-shirt of some really bad death metal band and play constantly hunched over trying to look angsty.

mendeed rule.[/quote']

Yeah you should try that.

Guest Phantomsmasher

Downloaded the album out of interest, really don't see why some people seem to think that they are one of the best Glaswegian bands at the moment. Over-rated as hell, that kinda borderline stuff that can't decide if it's a pishy Iron Maiden tribute or a equaly pishy metalcore act.

at my next gig i'm going to get a wig of long dirty hair that hangs over the whole of my head' date=' a really shit baggy t-shirt of some really bad death metal band and play constantly hunched over trying to look angsty.[/quote']

Sounds partially like me, except my hair isn't dirty, my t-shirts aren't shit and my death metal t-shirt bands aren't bad. Oh, and I don't try to look angsty.

:woohoo:

Downloaded the album out of interest' date=' really don't see why some people seem to think that they are one of the best Glaswegian bands at the moment. Over-rated as hell, that kinda borderline stuff that can't decide if it's a pishy Iron Maiden tribute or a equaly pishy metalcore act.[/quote']

You have nailed it on the head. Its watered down metal for the masses.

Sounds partially like me' date=' except my hair isn't dirty, my t-shirts aren't shit and my death metal t-shirt bands aren't bad. Oh, and I don't try to look angsty.

:woohoo:[/quote']

If that comment is aimed at us Element guys then I find it hilarious. I dont even have hair or own a death metal t-shirt. Tony has the best hair in the scene...fact.