aberdeen-music

Another GIG?

Chi 666

Everwicked are cool. They would give a bit of variety within the rock/metal genre. Perhaps Jesus of the Weeping variety? Isylore are awesome too, they are like prog metal in the vain of Katatonia and Opeth. Would also be cool to play with the Iomega guys again, they rawk:up:

well i need to book it first. looks like it will be held at the start of May (1-10).

i will go and see about it tomorrow, what dates are free, then i will let you guys know.

it will be ace to see Iomaga, Nicks an Ace guitarist (and no bad at the old singing malarkie).

doors will prob be about 7 but thats TBC nearer the time.

keep the bands coming.

o_O

is this early anouncement of door times for that gig (in a place on a night watching those bands in aberdeen) to ensure that the masses of fans dont miss a thing?

Well last time the place was packed and over 500 was made for an Epilepsy charity. So to answer your question, yes. :rolleyes:

Everwicked are cool. They would give a bit of variety within the rock/metal genre. Perhaps Jesus of the Weeping variety? Isylore are awesome too' date=' they are like prog metal in the vain of Katatonia and Opeth. Would also be cool to play with the Iomega guys again, they rawk:up:[/quote']

We (Isylore) would totally be up for it. Sounds ace.

Well last time the place was packed and over 500 was made for an Epilepsy charity. So to answer your question' date=' yes. :rolleyes:[/quote']

woop de doo matey, anyone can book a no brainer line up with two of the biggest crowd pullers and a scene grudge match.

500 for epilepsey is great, well done. but using the figures to lord it over others = not so great