aberdeen-music

Jackass Record Holders

Flash@TMB

Field Sobriety Test:

Drunkest Man in the World - Stuart, 30s spin, then completely airbone, altitude 2 feet, direction NE, velocity 10 mph, collision between speaker and head, terminated in toilet entrance. Experienced blackout.

Runner Up - Pete the Barman (off duty), completed 60s spin, direction E, collided with wall, orientation inverted, prone for 4 mins 23 seconds. Experienced severe disorientation.

NEW RECORD HOLDER!!!

Extreme Suction (Burning Glasses)

Supreme Dalek Ass - Sandy = 10 x pint. We have full video footage.

Runner Up - Stab = 4 x pint. Performed EVA duriung which time he interfaced with alien lifeforms. Unable to sit down next day. Colouration black and purple. Suffered 1st degree burns.

* EVA = Exterior to Venue Activity.

Do these glasses go straight from buttocks and penises to the unsuspecting lips of punters or are do you have two sets of glasses' date=' one for drinks and the other for bodily attachment?[/quote']

We keep them separate doh! We even steralise them for the next victim. Did you really think it was going strraight from Sandy's cock to your gob???

EDIT: Thinking about it, the ones we set aside for nobs and assholes are technically cleaner than the drinking glasses (steralisation tabs as opposed to fairy liquid). I might even start drinking out of those instead...

We keep them separate doh! We even steralise them for the next victim. Did you really think it was going strraight from Sandy's cock to your gob???

EDIT: Thinking about it' date=' the ones we set aside for nobs and assholes are technically cleaner than the drinking glasses (steralisation tabs as opposed to fairy liquid). I might even start drinking out of those instead...[/quote']

I was just making sure the last pint I had in The Moorings wasn't served in a glass that had previously housed someones Scrotum, otherwise I'd be sticking to bottles from now on, but now I know for sure I can enjoy a pint next time I'm in :up:.

I was just making sure the last pint I had in The Moorings wasn't served in a glass that had previously housed someones Scrotum' date=' otherwise I'd be sticking to bottles from now on, but now I know for sure I can enjoy a pint next time I'm in :up:.[/quote']

Nah you're OK. After Tuesday we clearly 'labelled' the special glasses to ensure there was no chance of them accidentally making their way back into the foodchain. Under the bar there is chess, dominos, Connect 4, and...

NEW RECORD HOLDER!!!

Extreme Suction (Burning Glasses)

Supreme Dalek Ass - Stab reclaimed the title with 12 x pint glasses.

Runner Up - Sandy = 10 x pint glases.

There can be no more record breaking attempts until we get hold of more bum glasses. It was not envisaged that anyone would exceed 12.

EDIT: There is an assumption that these glasses acutally hold a pint, but they came from Nickle & Dime, and do not carry a kite mark. I'll try filling one with water out of a proper bar glass to check the actual capacity.

If anyone gets served a pint in a dodgy looking burnt glass, without a kite mark, and a big white sticker round the outside that reads "BUM GLASS", then please return it to the bar and give Pete a slap.

im sure i probably dont want to know' date=' but what the fuck is 'extreme suction (burning glasS)'[/quote']

The only way to find out, is to experience what they experienced. However in your case we'd prefer to wait until you reached the legal age of consent, just in case there were any complications with the procedure...

flash did post the video, then deleted it. it's horrible.

if you're not sure what they're talking about think about what a flame needs to burn (oxygen), and think what happens when a glass containing fire is completely covered by something (human flesh for example). All the oxygen will be used up very quickly and the fire will go out, leaving a vacuum (which nature abhors).