aberdeen-music

note: 10 easy wishes gig @ lemon tree DEFINITELY still on

er, if you're relying on taxis you should be warned that not many taxi drivers have been working this week due to the weather. Twice this week I've tried to get a taxi during times when I can normally get one straight away and have been told they're not taking bookings.

fair enough, it is just off holburn street where i am going, i just cant be assed walking from the lemontree to the otherside of holburn street, if i have to i will tho.

Guest tv tanned
er' date=' if you're relying on taxis you should be warned that not many taxi drivers have been working this week due to the weather. Twice this week I've tried to get a taxi during times when I can normally get one straight away and have been told they're not taking bookings.[/quote']

precisely why I am not taking a chance of being stranded in the 'deen.

I got a taxi yesterday from Inverurie to Daviot. I'll phone up later to check it's still ok.

It's ridiculous that 307 and 737 buses aren't running. The main roads are pretty much clear. The 308 service, which goes through Daviot, is still running. The roads here haven't been cleared since the snow started!

Sorry, just ranting about country buses. Geez.

fair enough' date=' it is just off holburn street where i am going, i just cant be assed walking from the lemontree to the otherside of holburn street, if i have to i will tho.[/quote']

I live just off holburn street, near the holburn bar, and it only takes about half an hour to walk to the lemon tree. Depends how far down holburn you're going though.

i walk slow... it is allan street im going to, just off broomhill road aparantly... no fucking idea where it is im gunna go there later on to drop off my stuff.

Guest tv tanned
I got a taxi yesterday from Inverurie to Daviot. I'll phone up later to check it's still ok.

It's ridiculous that 307 and 737 buses aren't running. The main roads are pretty much clear. The 308 service' date=' which goes through Daviot, is still running. The roads here haven't been cleared since the snow started!

Sorry, just ranting about country buses. Geez.[/quote']

They better still be running, otherwise I'm not getting home from work!

i walk slow... it is allan street im going to' date=' just off broomhill road aparantly... no fucking idea where it is im gunna go there later on to drop off my stuff.[/quote']

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=392968&Y=805021&A=Y&Z=1

Just round the corner from me. Broomhill Road is the road that branches off Holburn Street at the little roundabout beside Haddows.

cheers, i shall venture out there later.. i just wanna know where it is so i dont get lost at like 1am. LOL

edit: im an ellonite, i know aberdeen less than i know my way around paris.