aberdeen-music

Attention 10EW T-shirt owners!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Although entry fee to the "It's A Disaster!" release show is to any regular boy or girl a meagre 3 pounds, anybody who wears a 10 EASY WISHES T-shirt (be it the traditional "eaten by sharks" design or the contemporary "it's a disaster" style) gets in for half price!WOOOOOO so yeah therefore if you were gonna fork out 3 bucks you will now be able to spend the other 1.50 on a drink! we're so good to you!! see you there :)

oh and by the way, this thread is about T-shirts therefore it belongs in the wasteland.

Maybe you should sell the new tshirts outside the gig so that people who buy them can still get in half price - it seems to me that you are making people unable to get hold of tshirts pay double just to get in and buy one. unless you offer refunds? Surely thats no way to treat your loyal fans....

I've got a tshirt already but i cant make it i'm afraid.

by the way im in a really big internet cafe which was silent until your website intro shattered the concentration of about 30 other computer users. ha ha ha it was really funny, they all looked at me so i turned it up. i might go back to your site now and see if you've got any mp3's to keep them annoyed. faggots. later guys

Ok but what about in Glasgow? Must I pay to get into the gig and then pay for a T-shirt hence losing out on a meagre [insert entry fee]???

Oh my god you guys should set up a T-shirt stand on Woodlands Road and attack passing students and lure them into the gig!! Heehee, twould be so amusing!

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Originally posted by Aileen:

??????????????;( ????????????????

huh? i mean that someone else is sorting the gig out for us. whereas we booked the the release show ourselves.