aberdeen-music

Thomas Truax - The Tunnels, April 17th

Wow' date=' thats some great stuff on there!:up:[/quote']

Thanks very much! All the tunes there are from my debut album, Nine Songs which is now completely sold out. However, I'm currently recording the follow up which should be out through Pet Piranha Records very soon. I'll be playing alot of the forth coming stuff at the show so please come along and have a listen. Thanks again :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks very much! All the tunes there are from my debut album' date=' Nine Songs which is now completely sold out. However, I'm currently recording the follow up which should be out through Pet Piranha Records very soon. I'll be playing alot of the forth coming stuff at the show so please come along and have a listen. Thanks again :)[/quote']

hello there, that is some mighty fine songs you got there.

however, did you know that the 'Nine Songs' is also the title of Chris t-t's latest (mini) album? Chris is playing drummonds tomorrow :love:

Ah' date=' at least I don't need to phone the lawyers now ;)[/quote']

this will be a great night, Thomas Truax is one of the best entertainers going. Great to see two acts I haven't seen before supporting. Ive heard a lot about Death by Dave & anybody on Pet Piranha Records must be top quality

:up: :up:

Thomas Truax tours with THE DRESDEN DOLLS

Aye thats right, playing London & about eight dates in Europe at the special request of the Dresden Dolls, after playing a few extremely strange shows in the USA late last year.

Come & see what the fuss is about this Monday night

The Tunnels

8pm

Thomas Truax

Death by Dave

Uncle Fritz

Satisaction guaranteed :up: 8) :love:

i still am struggling to find a lift, might end up paying £30-40 for a taxi... :down: there is no way in fuck i am missing this though! last time i was in amazement whe whole night. i have offered to pay entry, petrol, and buy food if one of my friends who can drive come... we'll see

i still am struggling to find a lift' date=' might end up paying 30-40 for a taxi... :down: there is no way in fuck i am missing this though! last time i was in amazement whe whole night. i have offered to pay entry, petrol, and buy food if one of my friends who can drive come... we'll see[/quote']

if you pay me 10, I'll give you a lift home afterwards. I can drive through Ellon on my way home.

if you pay me 10' date=' I'll give you a lift home afterwards. I can drive through Ellon on my way home.[/quote']

if you could do that i would love you forever, LOL...

where do you live anyway?

:up: i'll have to talk to you later as im off to the moorings, better not miss my bus

cheers

ross

x

Guest bluesxman

What's the script with this 2 bands playing in separate rooms? Is it likely to have an effect on the enjoyment of TT with some other stuff blasting through the wall? Gig starts were delayed when plays were on in the other room a while ago which leads me to suspect sound leaks through?

What's the script with this 2 bands playing in separate rooms? Is it likely to have an effect on the enjoyment of TT with some other stuff blasting through the wall? Gig starts were delayed when plays were on in the other room a while ago which leads me to suspect sound leaks through?

I did wonder about that but was told that it's actually ok.

I'm more worried if there's a lack of bar...

There's bound to be some sound creeping through from next door!

back on line

there will be3 some sound interference, but it will mainly come from

the entry doors being open @ the same time. the communinal door wasn't

too bad when we went to see Jo Mango in the new venue.........

i think maybe the 1st two acts in the main tunnel are accoustic based?