aberdeen-music

Fragrance Questions - Uni Project Help

Tav

Fragrance Questions - Uni Project Help

I have uni project and I thought I would ask the guys 'n' gals on the forum some questions as an informal survey for some preliminary research.

I have to design a vending machine that will somehow distribute a fragrance 'top up.' So lets imagine a typical Friday evening...you've had your shower and gone into town. Three hours later and 'getting down with your bad self' has made you a little less fresh...ok...your stinky! You pop into the rest room. You disposite your money/card/voucher into an attractive wall mounted vending machine (oh isn't it nice!)...which then sprays you in the face (or some other form of distrobution) with...

...well tell me what are popular fragrances and which do you choose to wear?

I am asking the same question on another forum I post on as well + will be combining it with some market research to find out which fragrance(s) to use. I really apprciate you reading this and any replies, cheers!

So far the other forum has returned some interesting results. Almost 30 people replied and provided many types of perfumes...25 or more. It is proving difficult to tease out a 'winner'...thinking it might be an idea to offer a range of fragrances instead. I thought this might be the case but good to back it up