aberdeen-music

death in hardgate gunshop

Stripey

Guest Les Stroszek

Yeah thats true but, even if it sounds unlikely, its possible that someone could do a similar thing in future except that they could turn the gun on someone else. Stranger things have happened. The whole incident shows that there is still some kind of danger in the system.

Well yeah thats true of course but the whole idea of the shop seems very haphazard. I don't want to sound like some peace loving hippy its just that guns are still too common up here though its got to be said not as big a problem up here as it is in parts of England for example. Anyway its possible this guy had a licenece for legitimate use of guns before the incident but that didn't stop him.

But the guns you refer to are not held by legitimate licence holders, gun crime is never comitted with legit guns (well almost)

Guest DustyDeviada

I think there are two many unknowns at this point to be able to reach any conclusions.

In any case it is a real tragedy, particularly the fact that he had a wife and two young children.

Guest MerryChristmas
I loved the sensitive handling of this issue by the Evening Express. Having the audacity to call the man 'GUN DAD'. I swear to god' date=' with every issue of that shit 'newspaper' that is published, my faith in the press dies a little more.[/quote']

But it had shit loads of jobs in it

There were a few accounting posts