aberdeen-music

Music discussion in the wasteland!

Guest Philip

Guest The Dark Knight

I've noticed that all the threads I've ever made in the All Music Discussion forum are just ignored...

I mean, if I made my Avril Lavigne's New Album thread in the Wasteland, I'd have millions of reply's from people saying she's fake and what not...

god I miss that!

YES ON PROPOSITION 24!!

Guest The Dark Knight
Originally posted by Tav:

The good thing with the music forum is that if you want to speak about music you don't have to rake through heaps of pointless shitty threads to find one that interests you.

but what's the point in finding one that interests you and it only has, say 2 posts in it....EVER! And you think your clever by posting something really interesting in it but no one's ever gonna see it!

tho if it was in the Wasteland, maybe 10, 20 or 30 replies would be in it!

Guest Philip
Originally posted by Tav:

The good thing with the music forum is that if you want to speak about music you don't have to rake through heaps of pointless shitty threads to find one that interests you.

Actually whats really happening is that the more silly/fun music related threads are clogging up, hiding the more serious one's going on in All Music Discussion.

Originally posted by The Dark Knight:

I've noticed that all the threads I've ever made in the All Music Discussion forum are just ignored...

I mean, if I made my Avril Lavigne's New Album thread in the Wasteland, I'd have millions of reply's from people saying she's fake and what not...

god I miss that!

YES ON PROPOSITION 24!!

How we all miss that.

Guest Philip
Originally posted by Rock_Princess:

I'm not really bothered either. I can't believe i got a PM about this :rolleyes:

It bothered you enough to reply in this thread!