aberdeen-music

next scheduled gig: sat 4 march 2006

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it. I pinged that wall when trying to do the stupid drunk test.

That may have been the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I know I smacked into the wall too' date=' but I only staggered into it... you went headlong thwack full force into it.

:laughing:

Oh god I just relived it.

And yes... addlestones...well... if you will drink something that resembles a urinary tract infection...[/color']

That may have been the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I know I smacked into the wall too' date=' but I only staggered into it... you went headlong thwack full force into it.

:laughing:

Oh god I just relived it.

And yes... addlestones...well... if you will drink something that resembles a urinary tract infection...[/color']

I was surprisingly fine after that "tackle on the wall". I was more aggitated and "miserable" from the beer poured on my face and groin area.

Hmm, there never used to be any pictures of me on here, now since Jan, people have either posted or are in possession of pictures where I'm naked, naked and hoovering, wearing womens underwear, smashed, dead or kissing guys.

Most are from Moorings, that says something.

• 3 weeks later...

DEADLOSS SUPERSTAR - play at the tunnels on sunday night. with bencozine and anavris. i hope some of you can join us.

in other deadloss related news, we rehersed (without our beloved cello) on saturday down in edinburgh. but we were a little worse for wear after marty deadloss's's's birthday party, so we arrived an hour late at the practice room with a variety of pained expressions.

we got it together for the last ten minutes, and were fucking rocking. :)