aberdeen-music

going to travis?

catherine

well you may see me on the merch stand for Keane :S

ive been picked by traffic to do promo and it says that we may have to work on the merch stand but rotate ect so we can see the show. im taking my mummy with me as she is happy to hand out flyers hehe hopfully they dont mind that its not a teenager who is my friend but my mum likes travis but didnt know about the concert..

Originally posted by *Amy*:

Oh god, I think Keane are awful. The Thrills picked the wrong band to support them! Well, the Dead 60's were ace.

Have fun!

i'm seeing travis. i don't think Keane are that bad but not as good as all the hype they are getting. I do think with just piano, drums and vocals they may struggle to make each song sound different.

And yeah I liked the Dead 60's as well. Check them out when they support the Zutons at lemon tree on March 22nd. That will be a great gig.

Originally posted by Mouse:

That's weird, Nickleback & Creed are usually the "parents bands" ;)

My Dad listens to Bob Dylan... More Bob Dylan, Fureys, Clancey Brothers, Ralph McTell and numerous other folkers.....also loads of Smithsonian artists.

Currently he is enjoying:

Ani Di Franco

Counting Crows

The Bush The Tree and Me

Norah Jones

Billie Holiday

Stan Getz

Guest Craig

My dad...the cause of my 80's addiciton:

Ultravox, Tears for Fears,Joy Division/ New Order, Talking Heads, OMD, Adam and the Ants, Madness....plus Green Day, Blink and Fugazi

i thought ooh travis i could go. then i thought, actually i went last time they were here. was good but not as good as id go again.

my dad likes country music. and the mavericks(which i have stolen to listen to in my car...makes it feel like am driving through a desert)