aberdeen-music

Blade Runner soundtrack?

palmer_eldritch

It's one of the best suited soundtracks to a film in my opinion - at the other end of the scale you have the completely mismatched score to The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Reminded me of the mess they made of Batman too..

sorry, veering off topic slightly, but you see my point?

Don't own the Vangelis soundtrack, but I think it may be the next hire from the library... thanks for the memories!

Originally posted by psydoll:

The soundtracks to 'Run Lola Run' and 'Natural Born Killers' get the thumbs up from me - seems that people who worked on the 'Run Lola Run' soundtrack also worked on the 'One Hour Photo' soundtrack. Must check that one out.

Ohh yeah, Run Lola Run is a fantastic soundtrack! I keep playing 'What A Difference A Day Makes" in the chill out room.

Nice username, btw - Did you see Psydoll at Drakes last year?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by huntedbyafreak:

The soundtrack for Requiem For A Dream is also pretty damn spectacular. It has the Kronos Quartet for a start but i think the electronics were done by somebody involved with Nine Inch Nails. The first track in particular is amazing.

Wasn't it one of the PWEI guys? I remember reading that one of them worked on Pi with Daron ArfArfgoingskiing or whatever the hell his name is.

Originally posted by Lawy Lawson:Attorney:

Wasn't it one of the PWEI guys? I remember reading that one of them worked on Pi with Daron ArfArfgoingskiing or whatever the hell his name is.

Aye, it was indeed Clint Mansell from PWEI - The link to Trent Reznor is that Clint was at the time based on the Nothing label.