aberdeen-music

are fudge ready for weapon...

Guest highroller

Guest Philip

Or to put it another way...

Are My Minds Weapon ready for We Become Less and Eric Euan?

The first post was clearly a bit of fun, perhaps everyone should just ease up a little and get on with enjoying the music!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest highroller

You know what! Phillip just nailed.

I didnt see anything on the Fudge board about it...maybe there is but I didnt see it so i put this post up...it wasnt goading or anything like that...to be honest, the only person I wanted to reply was one of the fudge dudes....Paul comes on and posts his reply...thats what strikes me as a bit gay really....

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

You know what! Phillip just nailed.

I didnt see anything on the Fudge board about it...maybe there is but I didnt see it so i put this post up...it wasnt goading or anything like that...to be honest, the only person I wanted to reply was one of the fudge dudes....Paul comes on and posts his reply...thats what strikes me as a bit gay really....

You could've just said "MMW are playing with Eric Euan and WBL at the next Fudge Night. See you all there."

Simple.

Guest highroller

...i also couldve said New Found Power is a fucking n00b and that wouldve been better but i refrained....obviously havent got laid yet huh?? Jeez...oh well!! Im sure you'll find a life soon huh?

Guest Philip
Originally posted by New Found Power:

You could've just said "MMW are playing with Eric Euan and WBL at the next Fudge Night. See you all there."

Simple.

But he wrote : "are fudge ready for weapon ...dont think you are..."

Ahem, fun/banter!

im 25...dont try that condescending bullshit with me dude!! not gonna work!

I wonder how many 25 year olds make witty, cutting and controversial comments like this:

...i also couldve said New Found Power is a fucking n00b and that wouldve been better but i refrained....obviously havent got laid yet huh?? Jeez...oh well!! Im sure you'll find a life soon huh?

Not very many, I would imagine.

Guest Philip
Originally posted by *Amy*:

:sleeping:

What a waste of time reading this. I don't get why any of you even bother.

I'm dying to come to the gig to see all three bands but it looks like I have an assessment first thing Friday morning.

I read the first few posts, noticed it got nasty, read Dan's last post etc.

It is a shame that the majority of threads get so personal. It's something that puts me of aberdeen-music, but as soon as these guys plug in, the music's all that matters anyway!

That's what we must keep in mind, this site is about music yes/no?

Guest highroller

The thing that really strikes me is that whatever I seem to be involved in or whatever I say....people have a go at because its me...maybe that does seem self importnat but again these n00bs that hunt me down wherever just make me feel even more self importnat so its all good....my esteem issues have never been so far away...its awesome!!

Guest Philip

The thing that really strikes me is that whatever I seem to be involved in or whatever I say....people have a go at because its me...maybe that does seem self importnat but again these n00bs that hunt me down wherever just make me feel even more self importnat so its all good....my esteem issues have never been so far away...its awesome!!

Anyone who openly says what they think... that is, what they really think, always gets hunted... tis the way of the world I'm afraid!

the only people in this thread throwing insults about and "having a go" have been you and Jamesy.

Bullshit. You've been stirring it up between everybody from the first time you posted a reply in this topic. So if you're gonna tell them to shut up why don't you start by shutting up first?

Guest Philip
Originally posted by therandomblonde:

Jeez...i don't know what to say or who i agree with...

Hehe... how's about...

come to the gig, enjoy!

or...

dont come to the gig, miss out!

Im now slightly frightened to come to this gig now! after all this fighting!

But I have to go,

We eric euan are really looking forward to playing in front of new people

And those who have never bothered to check us out before.

Im especially looking forward to playing for JONNY LUCIFER

and thats all I have to say about that!

Draw from that what you will

See you there

Lots of luv

Where we've been putting forward an opinion on your promotional style

Why is your opinion on their promotional style so important that you feel you have to share it? Let them promote any which way they like. I mean really, who gives a fuckin toss?

Problem: Your opinion aint wanted.

Solution: Don't give it.

P.S. Point of Origin are miles better than any other band in Aberdeen, and that's why Blink 182 are too scared to play gigs with us.