You're all fucking awfully shite

Originally posted by Jamesy:

Here to kill your scene

Originally posted by Ben:

I am your new Icon

Originally posted by Dan:

We broke the band wagon

Originally posted by Paulscoconutass:

The Weapon rock my world...baybee...I mean...yer ma has big boobies..

Not that we're arrogant, but I think you're all totally naive as to what we're all about these days, bu you'll see, you'll all see...

Rumour has it that Mr Harper is gonna be sticking around Moshulu a bit later than everyone else in the hope that he can get a quick lesson from our Nick...

:D

Guest highroller

Oh lighten up new found power...really!

There will be no bad blood between us and WBL...my fave Aberdeen band they are...and great dudes...Jim was at the Quik edinburgh gig and we had a joking parting shot of "we will see you on the 11th"...said in a clint eastwood stylee....

Just wait...I really mean just wait...pay attention!

Guest WalkingOnGlass

The thing is mate, I couldn't give a fuck about this scene and all the ridiculous egos, bullshit and back-patting that surrounds it..I'm sorry, but that's the way it is, dont you realise that? The Aberdeen music scene isn't going to make or break My Mind's Weapon, that's all down to work, luck and ability...Whether we possess that or not is yet to be seen, but why should I sit back and keep my mouth shut? And why should Dan or Ben or Alex or Nick? Just so people like you can sleep better at night knowing that your potshots or views are going to go unopposed? It's a message board...

If you have a problem with us because of our attitudes then so be it...But to judge ones music on such a naive basis is pretty pathetic...All we're saying is come here us play..

Is there a problem with that?

Oh, and I'm sick fed up of you and your two faces, if you dislike me as much as you claim to behind my back, then do me a favour and dont talk to me or be all nice when you see me out in public, okay? I hate that...

Guest highroller
Originally posted by The Ghost Of Fudge:

arf. no pressure, loser, but you'd better remind me why i nominated you for a fudge award :D

apparently, i'm told, we become less are going to kick your puny asses anyway. they're doing new songs and expect to blow you out of the water. ho ho.

who'll win the battle of the emo?

Haha...yeah i was SOOO hurt we didnt win best newcomer...*arf*

Who said that Pete? Figures...bring it...

Guest highroller

Yeah that intro thingy that WBL do is AWESOME!!!

To be honest with you...im really more stoked about sharing a stage with them because ive done it once or twice in Quik and thats not enough but now im doing it with Weapon im MEGA happy!!

Im hoping more to impress them because Jim and James have been nothing more than encouraging to us/me from the start!! Pete wont say he likes it, even if he does because a)he's a shit like that and b)im in the band.

Great drummer though!! Love WBL...wish theyd get big...then take us on tour....Now that would be some fucking tour!! Metal core...laying waste to evry fucking city!!

Guest highroller

err...oh yeah...i forgot to say Jamesy...As we are often Very busy Keesh asked if he could help so if we need any updates he will do it...err hope thats cool...it was very very kind of him huh?

Originally posted by New Found Power:

Things is Jamesy, I have no problem with you, in public. You're a nice guy.

On here however, you irritate me.

You see, this is the thing that amazes me. You say Jamesy is a nice guy in person - yet the way you percieve him on here is more important to you than reality. Why can't people understand that this is JUST A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD. It's a laugh. Yes, Weapon have self belief but it's fun to exaggerate that on something like a message board.

This was a thread clearly about My Minds Weapon, if you don't like what Jamesy has to say then you didn't have to read it - as I highly doubt you read the thread for a weapon update. You haven't even seen the band live, so I honestly think you should just come to the gig on the 11th and see what we're really about, rather than judging everything you see and hear from internet personas.

Guest highroller

Dan...its pointless..we have a band...a good band...he does not...j.e.a.l.o.u.s

you do just jump on us everywhere im really fed up of people like you having a go because we have fun and do something that a few people talk about and thats fun...notice its never people really who are doing good stuff in other bands or promotion or anything like that that have a go??? hmmm funny that!! its always total n00bs like you!!

Cue the endless shite like "who do you think you are ben?" blah blah...*said in gollum voice* im not listening, not listening!

Guest WalkingOnGlass
Originally posted by New Found Power:

Things is Jamesy, I have no problem with you, in public. You're a nice guy.

On here however, you irritate me.

All I did was take the piss out of a pointless post by your friend?

I think we've already proved that you live through internet pre-conceptions, it's totally stupid..lighten up, take a joke, come watch our band...you might just like it..

Guest stuartmaxwell

this shall be a fine evening indeed, ill be the drunk one carrying a guitar, what time is first band as we have practice and i dont want to miss any of them

Guest stuartmaxwell

the winners of best newcomer thouroughly deserved to win, dont worry, im sure there will be a best emo category next year :p

joking, i know thaty you guys aint emo anymore!i did like your emo stuff thought it was decent

bring on the 11th

Guest highroller
Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

the winners of best newcomer thouroughly deserved to win, dont worry, im sure there will be a best emo category next year :p

joking, i know thaty you guys aint emo anymore!i did like your emo stuff thought it was decent

bring on the 11th

Cheers man...although the older stuff was a little lighter it did still have a hardcore edge to it with the breakdowns and dans riffery was all over the old stuff as well!!

Id say we just grew up lately and now that we all contribute its more about what the real sound of weapon is!

I dont really like to pigeonhole us (so cliched i know...) but its just brutal metalcore with bits alot more melodic than most metacore bands would do....