aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Chris

weird - new sony bravia advert

I read about the advert for the new sony lcd tv today and decided it sounded itneresting so I went in search online. Sure enough sony have a site dedicated to the advert (http://www.bravia-advert.com/) so I clicked on the high quality extended version. But I had to install a new version of quicktime which I didn't want. Just as I cancelled it the advert came on channel 5. Strange.

Cool advert though. They sent 250,000 bouncy balls bouncing down a street in san francisco.

well if you assume that most windows these days are double glazed it takes a lot to actually break a double glazed window.

yeah but 250,000 hard bouncy balls being fired and dropped down a steep san fran street, you'd expect at least 20 broken windows. Was wondering about the cars, but saw that they were props.

Guest DustyDeviada

Cool, I assumed that they were CGI balls. Great tune too.

Just made me wish I was in San Francisco though, amazing place.

the advert is so simple but totally amazing..

it makes me want to save up enough money to buy one fo those sony tv's, but buy 250,000 bouncy balls instead and throw them off the bridge across from HMV

Guest DustyDeviada

Wouldn't they just bounce back up again, with chaos ensuing on Union Street?

the advert is so simple but totally amazing..

it makes me want to save up enough money to buy one fo those sony tv's' date=' but buy 250,000 bouncy balls instead and throw them off the bridge across from HMV[/quote']

I have to admit to having been completely suckered by the advert too. Had a look at them in Comet last week and the ones with the black surrounds look amazing and the picture's great. The one's with the silver surrounds (which I could probably just about afford) weren't as pretty or as nice a picture.

It's between one of those and the Samsung one now...