Im a stoner

Guest MDP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neil ex

I phoned the Culter polis to report a theft in the shop I work in when my manager was off for two weeks. This was three weeks ago. I caught the thieving bastard on camera, then approached him telling him he was caught stealing on camera. I just let him walk out, as nothing we sell is worth endangering myself. Anyway, the Culter polis must be so fucking busy, as it's been three weeks and they still haven't been in to view the video like they said they would (a few days they said - GREAT!). A disinterested lady polis wasted quarter of an hour of my time asking me questions that no one has obviously bothered to follow up (just another shoplifter - nae big deal). Questions included:

What's your full name?

What's your address?

What's your date of birth?

What's your position in the shop? (Should you not take more of an interest in the criminal?)

AND

Can you describe the shoplifter? (WELL YOU'LL HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU WALK THE FIVE WHOLE MINUTES FROM YOUR SHODDY 'WORK' OFFICE ALONG THE ROAD TO VIEW THE TAPE)

I have received a letter, however, expressing their deepest sympathy that I've been a victim of crime..

I think I've seen the Culter polis 'out and about' about three times this year, and each time has been in the Jumbos chipper across the road.

I'm thinking next time I see someone shop lifting in my shop, I'm just gonna jump the fucker and endanger myself, as the polis obviously aren't interested.

Atleast I know though that I'll never have to pay for my lunch again, as I can just go next door and help myself off the shelf.. :up:

Here, Larsen B - Can you ask your sister for me what being in da force, besides paper work, actually involves?

I'm going to write them a letter if they haven't came in by the end of the week.

Guest neil ex
I think they would have the right' date=' considering they suspected he was in possession of an illegal substance in a public place, which would have a no drugs policy. [/quote']

Well maybe he should count himself lucky that they didn't suspect he would walk into the Tunnels and detonate a home-made bomb strapped to his chest right next to some gig-goers. I did hear that gig was 'da bomb'..

when we went down to see nine inch nails at the barrowlands, we stopped at a bar just down the road from the venue. the bar seemed dead quiet, but it was only 7pm, so nothing too surprising. being the first one to visit the toilets after a couple of pints, imagine my bewilderment to find posters detailing the symptoms of syphillis, boxes with free lube and a butt plug vending machine. i decided to take some lubricated souvenirs back to the table where we were drinking. we all had a good laugh and so on, and made our way to leave. at this point i put a couple of samples of lube in my inside jacket pocket. i'm not sure why really, and looking back, it was a bad idea.

by the time we got to the barrowlands, i had long forgotten about my souvenirs. that is, until i noticed people getting searched at the door. it was too late, i was doomed. one of the doormen asked me if i had any weapons and asked me to empty my pockets. at this point i deliberated about taking the lube out of my pocket - would it be worse to take the lube out for the doorman to see, or worse to hope he not find it, but then make a whole scene about a packet of lube when he did. i decided to take the risk and i leave it in my pocket. he searched me as per everyone else, then patted where my inside pocket was in a rather bemused fashion, perhaps wondering if i had some sort of silicon implant on the side of my body. i bit the bullet (so to speak) and pulled out the lube.

the only thing funnier than the look on my face, was the look on his face. he couldn't get rid of me fast enough.

And this one time at band camp this like police man came in and told us to turn it all down and we were like "heeeeeeeeeeey we just trying to have a good time" and then the cop was all "hey, give us a shot of those sticks"....and he drummed...man he drummed.....and smokin' took a photo but hey......I lost it......but you know........I hadn't shit like that for montyhs....

they weren't undercover, they'll have just been CID. seems strange that they're hanging around the tunnels though unless they have a reason to. which is strange as I would imagine the tunnels has a smaller drug problem than most city clubs.

the police have the right to stop and search anyone they suspect of carrying drugs and weapons so they're within their rights to search you. Sucks but as long as you didn't have any reason to worry then just put it down to experience and forget about it.

The only worrying thing about the whole story to me is that the bouncers at the tunnels didn't appear to understand the terms of the license they were enforcing.