aberdeen-music

Pro Evolution Soccer 5

-matthEw-

I used the word 'awarded' meaning I'm given three to four penalties every game. I hate it when folk don't read posts properly.

Well the people you are playing should learn how to time tackles. If you are fouled in the box, would you not expect a penalty?

But seeing as how the defenders seem a lot better in Pro Ev 5, if tackles are timed perfectly, no penalty would be given. I only got 1 in the 8 games i played, and never had one in the demo.

Yeah but is it too good' date=' and hence too easy?[/quote']

with the best players, if you have a free shot up to 30/35 years chances are you will make the keeper work...however, since the defensive play has come on leaps and bounds you can charge down opposing players shots very quickly.

So although it is now very possible to score some real scorchers its very hard to get the shot away, so its not too easy at all.

In the games I've played I have scored maybe 4 goals outside the box, and they feel great when they fly in, but more often than not they are charged down by an oncoming defender.

I'd imagine scoring these sorts of goals are too easy on 1 star against the computer, but against decent players its quite hard.

with the best players' date=' if you have a free shot up to 30/35 years chances are you will make the keeper work...however, since the defensive play has come on leaps and bounds you can charge down opposing players shots very quickly.

So although it is now very possible to score some real scorchers its very hard to get the shot away, so its not too easy at all.

In the games I've played I have scored maybe 4 goals outside the box, and they feel great when they fly in, but more often than not they are charged down by an oncoming defender.

I'd imagine scoring these sorts of goals are too easy on 1 star against the computer, but against decent players its quite hard.[/quote']

Cool, thanks.

Game sounds promising.... but then so did 4.

I've been playing this game for the past 2 hours or so. Pretty impressive, but I can't really see that much difference from 4. Obviously in the full game it'll be a LOT different (I hope).

Tis great!!

• 5 weeks later...

I cant believe how bad this game is. I've been a fan of all the pro evo's but i just cant stand this one. The players touches are hurrendous and the turning is sooo slow . It makes Barca versus Real look like a sunday amateur game because there is so much ric-a-shays(?) and deflections. The games drag on and its just really boring. Aaagh, I'm really dissapointed.

(This does not mean i am bad at the game by the way, quite the opposite).

I cant believe how bad this game is. I've been a fan of all the pro evo's but i just cant stand this one. The players touches are hurrendous and the turning is sooo slow . It makes Barca versus Real look like a sunday amateur game because there is so much ric-a-shays(?) and deflections. The games drag on and its just really boring. Aaagh' date=' I'm really dissapointed.

(This does not mean i am bad at the game by the way, quite the opposite).[/quote']

um yeah i had that problem and feeling towards it but it has grown on me and i beat my mate four times in a row last night so i am not complaining about it now (well not too much anyway) its just not as fast paced as pro ev 4!!! and its far too easy to score outside the box