aberdeen-music

2 Questions

Guest MerryChristmas

Guest MerryChristmas

There was something going on on Union street last night beside Burger King, did someone get hit by a car or something?

And

Recently on billboards in front of some newsagents I read that there had been An aberdeen band whose name was chosen by the people on X Factor or a show of that sort. Which band was it?

Guest DustyDeviada
in 1980 no one died

in 1981 no one died

in 1982 no one died

in 1983 no one died

in 1984 no one died

in 1985 no one died

in 1986 no one died

in 1987 someone died

in 1988 no one died

in 1989 no one died

:D Classic stuff!

Hang on, I think I know this. Was it from The Swimming Pool "fly on the wall" spoof documentary from an episode of Chris Morris' The Day Today? I think it was the Lifeguard (played by Steve Coogan) that said it. I'm sure it was something like that....I'm going to have to dig out my DVD of this now!

Hang on' date=' I think I know this. Was it from The Swimming Pool "fly on the wall" spoof documentary from an episode of Chris Morris' The Day Today? I think it was the Lifeguard (played by Steve Coogan) that said it. I'm sure it was something like that....I'm going to have to dig out my DVD of this now![/quote']

we have a winner. it wasn't the lifeguard though it was the security guard.