aberdeen-music

what random thing did u do today?

Ollie

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Received a phone call from an old workmate asking if I would like to purchase a football signed by the 1998/1999 Dunfermline squad, "before my daughter sticks it on E-Bay". I accepted, and am now the proud owner. She is putting up signed Aberdeen and Newcastle footballs to raise money for "Scope", a charity for cerebral palsy.

Received a phone call from an old workmate asking if I would like to purchase a football signed by the 1998/1999 Dunfermline squad' date=' "before my daughter sticks it on E-Bay". I accepted, and am now the proud owner. She is putting up signed Aberdeen and Newcastle footballs to raise money for "Scope", a charity for cerebral palsy.[/quote']

That is cool Jake. Scope is a very worthy charity :cheers:

i wouldnt say it was random, but the most out of the ordinary thing that happened was a VERY enthusiastic electric guy turned up at my front door, got me up and made me clear out a cupboard so he could replace our meter or something, i was half asleep so it was all very bizarre. what happened after that wasnt, i went back to bed and slept until 7pm. Yas Min!

Received a phone call from an old workmate asking if I would like to purchase a football signed by the 1998/1999 Dunfermline squad' date=' "before my daughter sticks it on E-Bay". I accepted, and am now the proud owner. She is putting up signed Aberdeen and Newcastle footballs to raise money for "Scope", a charity for cerebral palsy.[/quote']

That's quite kool considering i support Aberdeen and Newcastle. But the kooler thing is that i passed my driivng test today! :D

i ate 3 muffins today.

I was outside standing next to this big elder tree, having found the perfect balance between windbreak and exposure to the sunlight, peacefully smoking a fag and drinking my morning cup of coffee in this sweet-spot. Letting my mind and my eyes wander, I was admiring the landscape and the atmosphere, when a butterfly crashed into my cheek, its wing tickling my nose before it flew off over the fields. I think that is a once in a lifetime occurance.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
I learned what felching means..... eeehhhh' date=' ... you do that kind of things here in scotland eyh..??[/quote']

Thats just the beginning!

We also do "tunneling", but i'm afriad you'll have to research that yourself for a description.