aberdeen-music

School of Rock.

Sue Denim..

It's called "Rock School" not "School of Rock" by the way, but yes, it was rather good, I think my dad wants to adopt Emperor, or at least wants everyone to love him.

Infact, ginge reminds me of a guy called Ian Hodgeson. Haha..

Truly' date=' they will echo through the ages[/quote']

there's nothing earth shaking about kiss.... key feature was entertainment....but u might have gathered that from their appearance in the 1970's and 80's... they were kind of the wwf of rock....

for a long time there were all sorts of rumours kicking around that they couldnt play instruments, which was crap... dont get me wrong....none of them were virtuoso's but they could hold a tune and entertain the punters... (which is more than can be said for a lot of "musos" i've heard lately...)

sorry but this show kinda sucked.

all they cared about was the attitude of rock stars has to be arragont all the time. this may be one of the most important things for kiss style music but for a lot music that is soooo not the point.

but it was kinda amusing.

the emporer = a ledgend = a lag end = a foot .

sorry but this show kinda sucked.

all they cared about was the attitude of rock stars has to be arragont all the time. this may be one of the most important things for kiss style music but for a lot music that is soooo not the point.

but it was kinda amusing.

the emporer = a ledgend = a lag end = a foot .

you = a fud = a minge = a cunt.

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't seen it' date=' have to catch it next week :) Poor guy if he is like Iain, he's on my MSN contact list and insists on telling me about his 'love life' every time he's online. Again, :help: ![/quote']

You have to take pity on Janine then really, she gets it EVERY day, in person.

the way that kiss and especially gene turned themselves into a product or a company instead of a band was pretty incredible tho. The realisation that wearing makeup and ABBA boots and playing rock isn't gonna appeal forever and the way that they used that to sell anything they possibly could was immense. He is a very very wealthy man!!

Not that Im saying that's a good way to run a band, but it certainly is a different way!!

/x