aberdeen-music

October 22nd - Copy Haho, Reasons Are Red, Drive By Argument and Thee Comrades

ThanksAttack

Meh came down after work and only catched the last 2 songs' date=' so that was a bit gay. At least what i saw was good.[/quote']

Umm, you weren't the person at the bar wearing a hat were you? If so I owe you an apology for speaking to you in a way that might have been creepy - I thought you were someone else!!

Umm' date=' you weren't the person at the bar wearing a hat were you? If so I owe you an apology for speaking to you in a way that might have been creepy - I thought you were someone else!![/quote']

Haha yeah that was me, i did wonder why an earth you were saying that but i actually thought you were a guy that i met at a gig the other night. Turns out you werent't.

Umm' date=' you weren't the person at the bar wearing a hat were you? If so I owe you an apology for speaking to you in a way that might have been creepy - I thought you were someone else!![/quote']

Also slightly creepily (well not really) i liked the jacket you were wearing. I don't where to go for a reasonably priced winter coat. Where did you get yours?

debenhams usually have good sales too, i find their clothing department much more to my liking than the likes of topman and such. if you're after a cheap winter coat, primark have a number of duffle coat style things there. i got one from there a while back and it's done me well.