aberdeen-music

Duracell - one man drum/game music

Teabags

http://andrediamant.free.fr/duracell.htm

ashtoncourt.JPG

Played with this guy in St Etienne, France on Thursday. Unbelievable.

Basically, drum kit hooked up to triggers. Every time he hits a drum, it plays a sample, and he programs samples so that he plays music from old mega drive computer games like Space harrier and Turrican. Check out the video. It's amazing,

Guest Steve Irwin

like that a lot!

i too am listening to the new lightning bolt record as we speak :D

i heard from some of the guys that the usa monster drummer had loads of foot pedals that he played too. i hate being abroad

Guest Steve Irwin

why have i never heard these great extreme artists in aberdeen??

the last good extreme stuff i heard in aberdeen was the smackdown. they were this amazing swedish band who played in capt toms. fucking awesome like das oath. it was great!!!!!!!

we shall be blessed played at the gig, a very very good band. there was aother band (on tour with smackdown) who were pretty decent

more extreme gigs please, i have heard rumours on here about this guy, NOXAGT and lightning bolt

• 6 months later...

I've been doing this for years but no one understands what the fuck I am on about,I also like Kid Carpet - funny as hell.I suppose I'd better do a slot at my punk all dayer on August 6th in Drummonds to let you see what it's all about

.thepopgunassasins.JPG

http://andrediamant.free.fr/duracell.htm

Played with this guy in St Etienne' date=' France on Thursday. Unbelievable.

Basically, drum kit hooked up to triggers. Every time he hits a drum, it plays a sample, and he programs samples so that he plays music from old mega drive computer games like Space harrier and Turrican. Check out the video. It's amazing,[/quote']

There is something sickeningly depressing and sad about that first video. The audience look like a shower of cunts. The music is shitty aswell.

Guest Phantomsmasher
There is something sickeningly depressing and sad about that first video. The audience look like a shower of cunts. The music is shitty aswell.

Your ability to come across as a pedantic, over the top pseudo-intellectual never ceases to amaze me.

Fair enough the music is not to your taste, but the rest of your reply is just attention seeking nonsense. In essence, by giving you this reply I've delivered to you exactly what you wanted, a rise/reply out of those you aimed to piss off.