aberdeen-music

October Madness....

HeinzHines

Can everyone please chip in on dates of gigs in October for me...my list at the moment is.....

Gatechien: Sunday 9th

Deerhoof: Monday 10th

Noxagt: Saturday 15th (possibly cancelled for me due to work....cunts....unless this is a super late show?)

Caribou: Thursday 20th

Part Chimp: Tuesday 25th

The Peppermints: Monday 31st

Have i missed anything else that is awesome?

Please tell me more....October is going to be the best month of the year for gigs....

Can everyone please chip in on dates of gigs in October for me...my list at the moment is.....

Gatechien: Sunday 9th

Deerhoof: Monday 10th

Noxagt: SATURDAY15th

Caribou: Thursday 20th

Part Chimp: Tuesday 25th

The Peppermints: Monday 31st

Have i missed anything else that is awesome?

Please tell me more....October is going to be the best month of the year for gigs....

a once in a life time opportunity to see in aberdeen those industrial anachist karautrock legends FAUST Sat 29th

I'm sure you'll make that one after the football. I love it when things work out.

After listening to the tracks on their website I think I'll make a point of attending!

Now, can you sort out my Dons v. Motherwell and the Dermot O'Leary show (with Moby, Hard-Fi, Natalie Imbruglia and Gavin Degraw apparently) dilemma for a week on Saturday?

that's assuming my Radio2 tickets ever apperar..........