aberdeen-music

Mendeed - outstanding last night

clakemcrobb

I don't get it? We weren't on the bill and never were??

And even if we were I can't see how we would pull out.

I really don't see where you're going with this

Well, it's maybe not worth saying a band has failed at life when they got a support slot that your band would fit better, and probably die for.

Well' date=' it's maybe not worth saying a band has failed at life when they got a support slot that your band would fit better, and probably die for.[/quote']

Hahaha, yeah but we don't have thousands of pounds to buy ourselves onto a tour with such a band so we can try and have a go at it.... I'll pass for now thanks Dayeth.

I hope it was worth the money lads, you are continuing to show the world how terrible you are. Get rid of the singer, and the main songwriters, and I might give them another listen.

All I hear is Trivium from Glasgow - just terrible. Their guitar harmonies are offensive to the ears, and their haircuts offensive to the eyes.

There we go, back on topic.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Hahaha' date=' yeah but we don't have thousands of pounds to buy ourselves onto a tour with such a band [/quote']

Jesus Doc, do bands actually do that? How low can you go?