aberdeen-music

Master Spears

succubitch

I knew a family who named there kids depending on the weather on the day they were born.

3 girls called Misty' date=' Gale and Dawn.

I pointed out to them that Dawn isnt a weather but a time of day but they didnt seem to understand.[/quote']

true story, my friend was gonna be named Storm when he was born. it wasn't until his dad was in the pub and one of his mates asked him what he was gonna name his 2nd child. his dad said he liked the name Storm, his mate laughed. "so your gonna have a daughter named Gail and another one named Storm?"

i'm sure he would of been bullied at school with a name like that

My Dad has a friend called Richard Cheese...........and yes everyone calls him Dick (honest!). Sad but true that in times past some parents really didn't think too much about their kids names.

Mike Oxlong (ha ha ha)

My Dad has a friend called Richard Cheese...........and yes everyone calls him Dick (honest!). Sad but true that in times past some parents really didn't think too much about their kids names.

Mike Oxlong (ha ha ha)

Tell me about it.

My names Richard and my last names Cockburn. Its pronounced Coburn and i hate that Richard can be shortened to Dick. The end result was me getting the shit kicked out of me at school and taunted my entire life but im not bitter.

Thanks a fucking bunch Mum and Dad.

Tell me about it.

My names Richard and my last names Cockburn. Its pronounced Coburn and i hate that Richard can be shortened to Dick. The end result was me getting the shit kicked out of me at school and taunted my entire life but im not bitter.

Thanks a fucking bunch Mum and Dad.

My Dad used to employ a guy called Richard Head. He turned up to the interview and said, "Hi, I'm Richard Head....dont call me Dick".

No, really!

Mind you, it could be worse.....have you seen Bob Geldof's kid's names??

I always used to get bullied for my last name. Just because Knight can rhyme with shite' date=' wow, how clever are some people![/quote']

Two of my good friends are called Matthew Prosser and Thomas Hunt and they always got called "Tosser and Cunt" at school.

My youngest sister is called Fern so people always assume that the other sister will be callled Heather or Rose but she's not. She's called Rhea.

David Bowie's son Zowie. But I think he changed it to Colin or something when he grew up.

changed it to Joe

he has been in my mums ex-bosses house.

He didnt know it was Joe Bowie and was talking about music and looking at cds. He is a huge fan of Bowies and asked Joe if he liked him. Apparently he just laughed his ass of until someone explained to the guy who he was.