aberdeen-music

Million Dead to split

Simmie

They were an awsome band, amazing and intellegent lyrics and a sound which to be quite honest was the closest thing I have heard to old school screamo being in the mainstream... It will a big loss to the british music scene, and hopefully Palehorse and whatever other bands the members are in shall start really trying to make a name for themselves.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Haha' date=' another one down, like 455,666,777,998,00000000000000000000 of these shitty scremo 3 chord bands left to go :D

Andy[/quote']

There is a chance that I will listen to your opinions when you can spell the genre you're berating's name correctly. Just a chance mind. The thing that would increase that chance a million times over would be if you were to consider having less ill-informed opinions - Million Dead...unmusical? Sorry?

i actaully cried when i heard this news! they are an awesome band (people who are dissing them and calling them screamo - have u ever actually heard the band???)

but i am going to the glasgow gig - anyone else going? it should be awesome - if they're as good as they were in leeds - i'm happy!

i actaully cried when i heard this news! they are an awesome band (people who are dissing them and calling them screamo - have u ever actually heard the band???)

but i am going to the glasgow gig - anyone else going? it should be awesome - if they're as good as they were in leeds - i'm happy!

I am I am I am..!

WELL excited.